Genre: Otome Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Mystery WARNINGS: swearing, blood, death, psychological, and a little gore Rating: 16+
In 20XX, an enormous earthquake shook the world and caused a triangular crater to suddenly appear in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. The world was aghast with this discovery; even more so when scout teams could not approach it due to an 'invisible wall' surrounding it.
After a while, spiritual events increased. It started small with things like; sightings of fairies and children with animal characteristics popped up one after another. Parents credited it to their children's active imagination while playing pretend. However, it quickly escalated into a Ghost Festival around Monas Tower, followed by sudden disappearances of sheep in England; leaving only horrid splashes of red blood and huge claw marks on their pastures.
Our heroine, Maya (19), was a young adult who was busy earning her living so this kind of event was of little importance aside from adding an exciting spice into her life. But then her world crumbled when a Goddess came and announced that her family would die in a car accident in the near future.
The Goddess offered Maya a deal: She would alter her family’s fate in exchange for closing the Bermuda Crater. In order to do so, Maya would have to go to a place called Forgotten Isles, find what caused it, and look for a solution.
If she agreed, three men will accompany her, acting as bodyguards. Apparently, they each have their own circumstances and a wish to be granted.
Hi guys! My new project is finally here! Now before you ask; "Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle" is not a sequel of "Nusantara: Legend of The Winged Ones". This is an entirely new story but set on the same universe. It covers a wider horizon of Nusantara's archipelago. Bermuda's story will be much longer, packed with content, and has lots more visual assets than Winged Ones... I dunno whether to be happy or cry about that :')) Because of this, I decided to make this project a commercial one.
Features: - 4 Love interests (The last bachelor will be unlocked once you finished with all 3 main bachelors routes) - 9 Endings - 1 Constant Minigame - Casual Status Raising - Regular & Time-Limited Choices - Translation/Definition Notes - Mini Encyclopedia - CG Gallery - lots of CGs & BGs (I haven't calculate the exact number yet) - Depending on IndieGoGo's success, the bachelors & MC may have partial voice acting.
Hmm, so... which character caught your attention? It will took awhile until I publish a demo since I still have things to experiment with Ren'Py -but feel free to give suggestion/critiques :'3 I will update once per two weeks <3
Oh, I also opened a Patreon: there will be step by step WIPs of my backgrounds, behind the scenes, and even a spot for beta-testing without strings attached if you want!
For late backers, you can all come to my Paypal Shop! I withdrew 'Cameo Tier' since it's only available during campaign, but the other tiers are still available as long as the limit is not reached ^u^
This demo is such a teaser; deeper approach of the Goddess's mysterious "mission" to human world, more diversed characteristic of the cast with dynamic interactions, emerging more Indonesian culture (I cheer up and laugh out loud when Guntur start using Javanese xD ) and so glad to see your previous work Easter eggs in this new one ;)
I'll definitely save up my money for this promising project (>_<)9
I'm glad to hear you like both of my babies! X'D and yes! I've been watching musicals for awhile now and couldn't stop myself from quoting some :")) they're so fun! I wish I can find more of them with good english subtitle :'D
Hi! This game is a really cool game! I really like the game and would be awesome if more features are added and I made a video on youtube in INDONESIAN! Check it out! TERIMA KASIH! PART 1!
Gamenya keren bangeeettt ga sabar buat ngelanjutin main gamenya :D bangga sekali ada orang Indonesia yang bisa bikin game sebagus ini! Lanjutkan terus game2nya! Ditunggu yaaa update2 di masa depaann :D
Wow, I can't believe you make youtube video for Bermuda :'D I mean, already? and you're a guy! *criesinhappiness* -no offence but not many guys play my VNs since they're otome :'D thank you so much for giving your effort into this video! *hugs*
dan makasiih! sy masi blm seberapa & msi bnyk yg bs d improve tp sy psti akn trus berjuang biar bs lbh bgus lg >< stay tuned sm update"ny d Indiegogo & hope to see you again!
Gahhhhh. This promises to be another great game! I noticed that it's quite a bit different from the original Nusantara -- the art style seems slightly altered, and the gaming style is also changed. However, I still love how you make the characters so real (especially the MC and her relationship with her family). So far, Guntur's the only one who's caught my eye. The guys in Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle seem slightly more stereotypical; even though Rama and Reksa were drastically different characters, they were both very adorable in their own way, but I feel like Kahlil and Arya are more... hm.... directed towards a certain audience group instead of towards girls in general. But in any case, I still loved the demo enough to buy the game! <3 Good luck during the production process, and I can't wait! Hope you garner enough financial support for the indiegogo campaign!
P.S. LOVE how you drop in bits and pieces of Nusantara: Legend into Nusantara: Bermuda! :'-)
P.P.S. Oh yes! I forgot to ask -- did you remove the affection meter from Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones? I saw it in the promotional pics, but I couldn't find it in the actual game.
And yes, Winged Ones was made with my old laptop -the color balance in my old laptop is different with my current laptop so I guess it alters my art a little >< This is also the first time I try a status raising system -but I'm glad to hear you still love it though!
Meanwhile, Guntur is gaining more fans lol. As for Kahlil & Arya... hmm, I've just realized this recently, but does Arya fit into the stereotype of grumpy werewolf? x'D lol but don't worry, I have things planned for them *evil laugh*cough*
And YAY! Thanks for supporting! Stay tuned with the weekly updates & it will be finished before we know it! xoxo,
P.S. lol, the tid bits about Winged Ones is a bonus for my old fans x'D glad you like them!
P.P.S. Ahh, I forgot to remove that screenshot x_x; that feature is from the old version of Winged Ones. It used Novelty, not Ren'Py and I have only just learned how to do that with Ren'Py now ><
When I clicked 'download' for this game, I knew I was going to do so with high expectations and without any regrets, as I had fell in love with Nusantara: The Legend of the Winged Ones! It's certainly beautiful (like most of your stories), and the story is A+++... I'm definitely looking forward towards the final release. Anyways, much love from a fairly new fan of yours <33
Hi clouds_xx! Thanks for downloading & loving this 'child' of mine x'D it always makes me happy to get such a warm welcome! I will work ward to meet your expectations, so stay tuned with the weekly updates and wait for me :'3
I actually gasped when I saw you were making another game! GASPED! Im really excited for this!! and while I basically never buy VNs (cuz im sad and broke) Im going to HAVE to buy this because I loved legend of the winged ones so much its like in my top 3 all time faves tbh. And I bet youll knock it out of the park again with this!!! ahh!!! it looks so cool already!!! Im not a demo person cuz of my severe impatience and tendancy to play entire games in one sitting, but I just needed to say how stoked I am about this!!!!!!!!!
Hi wolvesdaughter111! Your excitement is very appreciated! x'D It makes me very happy to see you love Winged Ones so much <3 your support literally made my day! I'm currently struggling with a village background you see, but I can do this for you guys! I can understand the impatience since I'm impatient too :')) I hope the weekly updates will help you cope though!
Ah but take care of yourself and don't do an all nighter with this one since this is gonna be VERY long ><
Hope to see you again! xoxo,
P.S. don't worry about the exclamation points, I love them too! x'D
Whaa, i'm so sad rn lol. I downloaded quite a few games and game demos today, so i didn't remember that this was just a demo and not the full game. My heart broke at the "The Demo Ends Now" Screen, literally xD
So excited for the finished game now, i really hope i don't have to wait that long.
Thanks for visiting & telling me your thoughts! X'D I'm happy to hear you got immersed in it until the end of the demo ~
And wow, this is surprising OuO you still like Arya despite his obvious temper problem! I'm a little touched >\\\<
I will do my best to hasten the production progress, so pray that I won't have any writer's block later :"D really, I think the longest process is writing & editing the script! For now, follow my update every Monday and I hope the sneak peeks will be able to satisfy you/maybe help you bear the long wait ><
Okay, so Guntur is my all time fav but the others are so good too! Just like in the winged ones, all the love interests are so awesome! I honestly can't pick a second favorite, Kah'lil and Arya. I like the both!! I can't wait for more. I need it so bad. Seriously can't wait!!!!!!!
I'll start with the negative points, so it'll be out of the way, and then I'll resume the squealing haha! So yeah, a couple of mistakes or weird things:
- When characters are walking, the sound effect for the steps is... how to put it... Too fast / frequent. It sound like a group of people walking. That's okay when it's Maya and the boys, but with only two characters (like when she's walking alongside her dad), it's weird
- Couple of time mistakes at the beginning. When Maya says she has an appointment at 11:00, she says PM (when she talks about it for the first time), but then her mother says 11:00 AM during breakfast. And after breakfast ends, Maya says it's 11:20 so she must go, but I guess it was 10:20, right?
- Now, the one that really hurts... I'm sooo soooo sorry, but I'll be blunt here - the spanish bits are awful... I won't point out the mistakes and weird wording in english since I'm not confident enough in my english and I'm sure enough people will be able to help you. But in spanish at least I can help, so bear with me! When the girl asks for help in finding her mother, you put "ayúdame a encontrar a ella", but the correct form would be "ayúdame a encontrarla". A little while after that, the girl refers to Maya and Kah'lil as big sister and brother. You... really don't say that in spanish. Even actual siblings don't call each other like that, so random strangers... it's... really no. Same goes for the end of the event when Kah'lil speaks with the girl's mother. Even if spanish isn't his language, so he may actually make mistakes, you don't call a random woman auntie, so "tía" is a no-no (it's like calling someone "dude", in english, or something close to that, except if you're talking to your real aunt - or uncle - of course) - he should simply call her "señora". It's even worse since calling someone "tía" or "tío" is some kind of very familiar slang-like thing. It's not an insult, and same age good pals often call each other like that, but it would be disrespectful to call a random woman like that. Also, "¿Cómo podría pagarte alguna vez?" is REALLY weird. In case of an adult speaking to a stranger, the "-te" suffix is weird, you'd use the more formal "-le" ("pagarle"). You should also get rid of the "alguna vez" - it means "sometime", and the whole sentence would mean "how could I pay you (familiar or speaking to a kid) sometime". It would be correct to say "¿Cómo podría pagarle?" Or even "¿Cómo podría pagarle por esto?". "Usted es bienvenido tía, estamos felices de ayudar" is wrong too. "Bienvenido" is masculine, you'd use "bienvenida" for a woman. But it means literally "welcome" as in welcoming someone to a place, so it can't be used here anyway. You'd use "de nada" or "no hay de qué". The correct sentence would be "De nada señora (or "No hay de qué, señora"), estamos felices de ayudar" - and replacing the "tía" for reasons stated above. You might also want to recheck the exclamation and interrogation points, you missed a couple of the opening ones here and there ( ¡ / ¿ ) - I know it's a pain - spanish IS a pain - I lived in Spain for years and my mom still lives there, so yeah... I was fortunate to be very young when we moved there, otherwise I would have suffered a lot to learn it XD. If you ever need proofreading for spanish, french, or polish, feel free to ask me anytime, really - I'm fluent in all three and I'd gladly help you!
- I like the fact Maya does tarot reading! I do sometimes too! But I'm wondering about the method she uses, as I don't recognize it at all. If it's a made up method, that's fine, but I'm a bit bothered by the use of the Death card, since it rarely means literal death - it's often a quite positive card, actually. And the fact she tries so many times makes it worse since I grew more and more irritated each time haha
- And finally, once you get to the point you must choose the duties you do, it seems it's hard to click on the buttons. I mean, they don't always respond - the hunting one was the worst I think - at first I thought it isn't avaible or something - I had to click a lot of times!
Welp, lots of little things - never pleasant to point out mistakes, but at least it's constructive feedback I guess... So now, onto the good things!
- First of... I LOVE the characters! Oh My God I love them sooo much! I think Guntur is still my favorite at the moment. But remember how I told you before the demo was out that Kah'lil really didn't catch my eye? FORGET. ABOUT. THAT. I fell in love with him the second he interacted with Maya for the first time! He's... so... cute... and.... hnnn <3. I guess at this point Arya became the one I like the less, but I still like him a lot - he simply is that kind of character with whom you need a lot of time to get to know them, so obviously the demo isn't enough. I mean, of course we only know a tiny bit about each boy, but he's obviously the harder one to approach so yeah, I'll have to wait haha!
- It was implied in the previous point, but I love Maya too. She's such a tease, and I always admired pole-dancers, so yeah... I really like her. And it's nice how she's sooo different from Tamara too. Your MCs are so cool! But I also like her family, and the whole family thing actually. For... well... obvious reasons, Tamara wasn't close with her relatives, and the present day part was very short, in Legend of the Winged Ones. But since Maya is sooo close with her family, I really like the fact you get that long intro where you get to experience her day to day life. I found myself curious about but also dreading the day of the second meeting with the Goddess, since I knew it would be awful for Maya. I wish more VN games had that kind of slow starts. It's mostly used in RPGs, but not so much in VNs, and I always liked that. Anyway, basically, I really enjoyed exploring lots of different options there, and seeing her interact with her family.
- The little note about what Maya is thinking about in the menu is SO FUN! I love that gimmick! It's my first time seeing something like that. I wish the contents would change more often though, but I guess it's hard to do - I mean, it would be lots of work.
- A FRIGGIN YEAR IN GAME?! Now I understand why you said it'll be longer than Legend of the Winged Ones! Can't wait to explore the whole game!
- Yay for timed choices! I love timed choices! And it even has a time bar that is decreasing! (please, you'll have to teach me how to do that once I'll get into the programming of my game haha - I'll need that too since it'll have timed choices!)
- Music and art is great, as always. And I love Kah'lil's twitching ears and moving tail - so cute!
- Mini-game seems fun so far! But I can't have a final opinion with only the easy diffulty level.
- The mirrors are gorgeous!!! (sorry, not so constructive but had to mention that somewhere XD)
- First of, sorry I can't help for the funding - I'm in a VERY tight spot, money-wise, right now, and I really can't spend a single dollar or anything. But if I get out of that mess, I'll be sure to give at least something!
- Is it possible to meet Guntur before he barges into Maya's garden? I met Arya and Kah'lil before their main encounters ( I mean, you can see them even though you don't interact), but not him. Of course, he may have been in prison and not have any previous encounter, but I wanted to be sure!
- Sooo... 3 love interests and one secret unlockable love interest... Sure, I know about that but... both the love meter page and the gallery page have FIVE sections (well, 6 in the gallery if counting Maya), so... What is that about? A secret-secret love interest? Another character important enough for them to get a love meter and gallery section? Haha, I'm pretty sure you won't answer this one, eh?
- What is the stats' purpose? Is it used to unlock some events? I've noticed each stat has the color of one of the characters, but well, diligence was my higher stat even before the duties were avaible, while Arya was the character I had the least affinity with, so I don't know how much is it related...
Phew, that was one hell of a comment! Sorry about that! You know how much a fan I am, so I couldn't help myself haha! Hope it'll be helpful!
Konoiiii, I can't thank you enough for helping me with the Spanish translations x'D I just woke up and this is the first thing I saw in the morning! It made my day! <3
I've made the changes for the things you told me but can you tell me your email & help me check over the Spanish again? I want to send you a small part of the script where it contains the Spanish + Translation.
My proofreader & I haven't had the chance to live in Spanish so our knowledge is very limited >< I cringed and laughed at the things you mentioned to be strange/awkward as hell :')) This scene is the only time where Kahlil speak Spanish, so your help will be greatly appreciated :'D
As for the hard clicking on the status raising screen... Now this is new O.O; are you sure it's not your mouse acting up? x'D //hammer My mouse is very old and lost the sensitivity of its right click so I got a hard time clicking on things too, so maybe...? This is quite problematic since everything works okay in the ren'py so I don't know what I can do about it >< maybe try playing it in window mode? It might lessen the program's burden.
The other problem seems to be minor. I will reduce the walking sfx then since you're the second person who tell me this.
I also laughed out loud at some of the things you mention you love x'D
The other day, a person told me the introduction about Maya's family is too long but then the next day, you told me you love the long introduction lol. I guess you either hate it or love it x'DD
Also, thanks you as always for giving all the bachelors a chance! Ah, Guntur's popularity is going up as expected <3 But gosh, the demo is not enough for you!? Woman, it's almost 4 times longer than Winged One's demo! x'DD *lol, I think I'm spamming this emoticon right now, but really, I'm having that expression a lot while writing this*
Oh and don't worry! I will tell you the code for the timed choices as a reward for the Spanish translation ;)
Last but not least, here's my answers to your questions:
- Don't worry about the funding! The fact that you care enough about it to write this HUGE review is more than enough for me :'D
- Nope, there is no alternate scene for meeting Guntur :'))
- Welp, the fifth love interest is a stretch goal I set in Indiegogo! Scroll down to see who he is! If the stretch goal is not reached, then I guess the fifth space will stay empty u.u
- The stats will help you determine which bachelor route you're going to be in. So aside from high affection, high compatible status will be used to determine it + it might be the key to unlock happy ending ;) But if you choose Kahlil and decided to raise Combat (which is a compatible status for Guntur), the system will determine which bachelor route you're going to be in by affection points. However, this will automatically lead you to a sad ending u.u
Thanks again for visiting and pointing my mistakes, Konoi!
I'll await your answer about your email address for the Spanish translation checking :'3
Glad I can help you with the Spanish bits! I'll give you my email by note on DeviantArt, since I don't like it being randomly published here, even though it's not that much of a secret either... oh well... XD
And I've checked the last maybe-to-be bachelor! He looks very cool - hope you'll get enough with the funding so you can reach that goal. But well, even if you don't I'm sure the game will be amazing anyway!
As for the hard clicking, no, definitely not my mouse. It disconnect sometimes, yeah, but the sensitivity and all is fine. After all, I don't have any issues with other games or even other menus and selections in Bermuda, so well... I don't think my mouse would selectively malfunction for that XD - but maybe something went wrong when I extracted the game...? I'll try re-downloading it later!
And I see, about the stats. Well, it's interesting! I'm not fond of stat raising in VNs, but it seems pretty casual - I've managed with very hard ones so I'm sure I'll be fine!
I know you have proof readers, but I figured I'd help you out a bit too since I'm here squirming and all.
In the opening it says "This I give you, an advice." It would be more like "This I give you, a piece of advice." or something like that. Which still sounds really weird to me but is at the very least more grammatically correct.
On the news paper "More people get missing" it should be "More people go missing"... And "In sheep pastures" not "on" Not that those are terribly important.
"Wish that day 'would' come sooner" instead of "will" and in all other instances it is the same, I noticed that in the first game too and it's something that has always bothered me a bit, but I still love your work regardless. There are a lot of other grammatical errors scattered that I'm sure will me caught in later updates, typos and "there"s instead of "their"s and so on. I'm also not sure what you were trying to say with the line "For those who were wondering, here are a few definitions about it; the rumors never let up, pasts were never forgotten. I mean I get the gist but I really don't even know how to begin dissecting that for you at all. D= Maybe it would be easier to say something like "No one ever let me forget those facts"? It's less wordy but I think it's a more direct way to express what you were trying to say because as it stands I'm really confused about the point you're trying to make with that particular sentence. I know English isn't your first language and you're doing really well so keep it up! =]
All the innuendo between the mc and her parents is really unnecessary and a little bit uncomfortable? Here and there is one thing like a little joke but she keeps going and going to the point where it just feels awkward. It'd be less so if they ever like... Joked back at all but they both just seem really uncomfortable with it all the time and she keeps pushing and pushing, it might just be me though.
The family bits are kinda nice, but it feels like a lot of plot-hindering filler that has no real purpose in the story. Which is fine but there seems to be ALOT of it and if you're not careful people might get really bored before ever becoming invested in your story/plot. Because thus far I have no idea what is supposed to be happening. 7 days in and it doesn't feel like we're being set up for a plot, it literally feels like we are just waiting around "what happens in 7 days?" IDK wait and find out and it's a lot of waiting. 8 days before we are ever introduced to anything resembling any sort of story-line. It really doesn't take THAT long to establish a connection between us and the MC's family and it shouldn't. TBH a simple "My family was always the most important thing to me" should honestly have been enough without having to deal with them for 8 in game days, honestly by the end of the demo I fricken hated Mawar and the mom, like tbh any time they entered the scene I was like "*sigh* Here we go.............." No offense, they just babbled too much about nothing interesting and I had a hard time staying focused on the points. There are a few parts where the characters seem to just ramble about random junk. You'd save yourself a TON of time, effort, resources on cutting that down a bit.
Also I know she's upset and desperate, but I am not and I really don't want to have to sit through her shuffling and pulling that deng death card 20 times.... You can just describe it? Twice is good, really, since I can't skip through it?
The Nusantara poster was a nice touch. ;P I definitely had to play it again after playing this demo I totally miss those boys. T^T Also SweetChiel Cafe. ;P
Thanks for letting me know about your dilemma/frustrations about some of the game's elements :"D
I also get the feeling that the 7 days are VERY long indeed. I was trying to make you get to know them better so you can relate to Maya's feelings when the event with the Goddess happened, but I guess it's a bit too much x'D I think the 'introduction' chapter of Maya's family is not as interesting as when she arrived at Forgotten isles?
I'm also sorry if the innuendo made you feel uncomfortable. It's just something unique to Maya's family; that they hide nothing from each other.
Bless you for being so patient until you finish the demo though! I will take note of this for future reference for sure!
As for the grammar mistakes... I'm sorry for that >< the proofreaders and I have been doing our best, but it seems that something always missed our radar! It might be because I went back and forth editing the script. So I apologize in advance for the grammar mistakes ^^;
I will try to cut down the word count, but no promises since this has something to do with my writing style. I think there won't be much filler after Maya went to Forgotten Isles though O.O
Thanks for visiting and telling what bothers you about Bermuda! I agree that it's still far from perfect and I still have a lot to learn, but I hope you'll come to love it - including its strong points and weaknesses.
P.S. don't worry about me, throw me all the comments/critiques you have! X'D I'm very happy to hear your thoughts and I want to get better!
I honestly don't mind the grammar at all, I just thought I'd let you know. I totally understand and generally it's not something I easily overlook because I'm a super grammar nazi most of the time, but I really do enjoy your games and I'll play them no matter what because I super enjoy your stories and characters. =] There really is no need to cut it down, it was just an idea as I'm not sure about other people but the wordiness might be discouraging for other people trying to get into the actual story. I know it'll be great so I can easily overlook it, but other people who come to pay for it when it's complete might be less inclined to do so if it's too difficult for them to become invested in the story. In all, however, I totally love it and support you 100%.
Thanks for coming back and letting me know you enjoy my story & character :'D and yes, I understand your good intention <3 and I'm very happy with your suggestions! Really, I'm surprised myself that the demo became that long O.O; but what makes me happier is when you said'but the wordiness might be discouraging for other people...' -then that means the ones who stayed are those who truly love Bermuda, right? I can't ask anything better than that actually :'D
While I encourage new people to try and read my story, I don't want to push my 'baby' to them, rather, I want them to come & hug them by themselves ><
Thanks for your warm concern & for visiting again, Duvessa :'3 xoxo,
I AM SO EXCITED!!! I played Nusantara Legend of the Winged Ones and I fell in love with the game <3<3<3<3 The quality of the artwork and the depth of the story made it one of the best I've played! After the last one I am so willing to pay for the next game!
Not yet ~ this one is still in progress. The demo have only been available this month for my patrons in patreon, but the demo will be available for public next month along with an Indiegogo campaign :"3
Hii !I HAD to let you know how much I love your work.
I made an account for it <3 <3
However, the legend of the winged ones is one of the best visual novels I´ve played so far. The story is amazing, each character has its own personality and they are really different from each other, I loved that because most visual novels tend to have characters that are easy to approach or they are all sweet and that is lame, in my opinion. It was nice to see three totally different personalities, each boy with a dark past, a point of view... I guess you got my point haha .
Also, Tamara´s character should be praised as well. I loved the way you created each character and how their paths were connected to each other in some way. The plot was interesting to read, I did not skip anything -which is something I usually do- and that is surprising xD
When I saw that you were working on a new piece of art (Because your games are arrrrrtttt) I almost let out a scream
I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THAT GAME OH MY GOSH
God bless you and I wish you the best with your work, you will achieve all your goals and you will become a great illustrator and artist.
<3 Lots of love <3
Thanks for coming and I'm sorry for this very late reply T_T I've been drowning myself with work and barely touched itch.io for awhile now since it's so lonely here ><
Anyways! I'm glad to hear you like Winged Ones! Especially the characters you've passionately described :'D they're like my babies and I'm glad the world welcomed them so warmly like this <3
About the story... Tbh, I still have much to learn and polishing to do since there's still some loopholes over there I prefer not to say >////< I'll do my best to lvl up! -and of course, hopefully Bermuda will be as interesting, if not more than Winged Ones! I'm so excited with this one x'D The story is also much MUCH longer than Winged Ones... much to my dismay and happiness :')) You see, Winged Ones' demo only have 19.5k+ words while Bermuda has 48k+ words in its demo. I think I will both cry and laugh when I compare them lol...
Congrats! Finally, someone pointed out the island in the middle is from Winged Ones! x'D
Yup, this one will be a lot longer than last one, I dunno whether to cry or laugh about this :")) The demo will be a long one too since there are a lot of new elements to introduce. There also will be cameos for a few characters but not all. I hope you'll be waiting patiently for it! ><
And... thanks for loving Nusantara >\\\< I'm always happy to hear someone loves my 'child' as much if not more than me :"D I'll definitely do my best to meet your expectations!
Hi Ayuni! Thanks for visiting and I'm so sorry for being late! I was busy tackling a mountain of workloads T.T
As for the voice acting, yes I was also thinking about looking for an indonesian voice actor, and I have been contacted by what seemed to be a VA association but I have my doubts since... I haven't met/heard a good indonesian voice actor Q_Q
But take note that I want to use partial voice acting like Fire Emblem so it might work! Just pray with me! ><
As for the similarity of Guntur with Purba; maybe because both are muscular + the red highlights on their hair x'D
But a lot of people mentioned on Kah'lil's design hahahah; must be because I like Jiyeon so much that I unconciously picked his color palettes? x.x But don't worry, even if there will be some character similarities, he is not Jiyeon x')
Again, thanks for your support! I hope to see you again in the future, maybe after the demo is out you'll write your thoughts for me? :"3
like, really really late reply~! Just started college and ze first module for my engineering course lolz (literally dying right here XD)
wow, voice acting～！Man, I hope things works out~!!! lolz, I am so in love with Guntur...It might just be love at first sight (maybe 'coz he reminded me of Purba...why he mesmerized me so much is something I have yet to unravel lolz)~
lolz, the first thing that I did after reaching my house (after taking a taxi, riding a commuter and bus for 6 hours) was downloading and playing the demo and I must say, I'm intrigued~! (I was practically internally screaming lolz...) hahahahaha...
and lolz I can't believe how funny the first meeting (like first time interaction lolz) with the guys are~!
omggggg, like being insulted and saw a fugitive climbing my fence~
lolz that was awesomez~
that's definitely different~
@.@)/ me likey~
welp, I have nu idea what to say next, so I'll end it here...hahaha...
Its been a while since I've checked this site again and I see this!! Im so excited! I knew that I just had to make an account and comment on this! Hahaha! Never really thought about making an account before. But seriously! I had to let you know that Nusantara: Legend of the Winged ones is one of my favorite! I literally had to make my friends play it! And since im on break now from the university, im looking for games to play again. I really love your work! Its not only fun, a stress reliever but also educational :)
Im looking forward to playing this! Supporting you all the way! Fighting SweetChiel! :)
Whoa sorry for this very late reply! I was busy tackling a mountain of workloads O.O;;
I'm so touched to see that you made an account just to comment on this T^T Ack! Now I feel really bad for replying so late... OTL
But really, I'm happy to hear you love Winged Ones and love my work QuQ
Bermuda will be a lot longer than Winged Ones so I hope you can wait patiently for me >< I'm having a little problem with arranging the first chapters since there are a lot of new elements to be introduced.
Thanks again KimYuuki for your warm support and love :"D I hope to see you again in the future!
Hahahahaha! No problem! Sorry if my reply is late too! I've been super busy but I check this from time to time hahaha! Good Luck on those workloads! But don't stress yourself too much! Make sure to rest too! :)
I update every Monday in lemmasoft forum or my facebook fanpage if you're interested to see how it's progressing! I see that both of us have our hands full with work :'D Good luck to both of us and thanks for coming again! >////<
As you may have guessed from my review on it, your first Nusantara game is one of my favorite visual novels ever (I was pestering yet another one of my friends about it moments ago, really!). I didn't notice this page because I was dumb and I didn't subscribe to your account. Actually, I didn't get a notification when you answered my review on the other game, and I've just read it right now (I've subscribed after that, and noticed the new game haha).
Anyway, enough of that... I'M SO EXCITED oh god I want to play this gaaaame!
Sorry, I got really excited there... Ahem, about the bachelors, it's the same thing as in your first game - two of them catch my attention, and the last one... not that much. But I'll give him a chance anyway! So, the ones I like are Arya and Guntur. I don't really know who's the number one - Guntur is a safe guess since he's my type of character, while Arya is more on the intriguing side. I'm so curious about the secret route now! But I don't discard Kah'lil anyway - he appeals to me more than Mitra, so it's a step up anyway.
And this time, I don't have the weird feeling about one of the sprites being inconsistent with the others. Remember, I've mentionned that about Tamara's sprite in the other game. You said it may have been because of the blue hair, but I finally figured out that it was the skin - her way lighter skin had a subtler shading and she looked more "flat" than the other characters. Here I don't see the problem anymore! I must add that the sprites look gorgeous (and the backgrounds too).
You're totally right about making it a commercial game - I'm sure it'll be worth the money, and I'll gladly purchase it!
You wouldn't even believe how much it made my day to see this game page. I'll be sure to check the Patreon often for news of all sorts.
I'm also excited -and can't wait to show you the demo but... the preparations... GOD, the WIP list is just keep getting longer the moment I touched the script :"))
I hope you will be patient until the day this game released <3 and yes, you can keep track in my patreon or in my page in forum lemmasoft ~ I keep a short log in page 1 for users to keep track x')
And thanks for explaining why Tamara look a little strange in Winged Ones! Yes, I made her skin so light -in my concept, she is very pale because she doean't spend much time outside while the avians always work outside, I should make a hint/be a better narrative next time about that kind of little detail, yes? O.O thanks for pointing that out!
You also made my day by replying and supporting my new VN! Really :"3
Thanks again and I hope to see you again in the future ~
No worries, I can wait - I understand it takes a lot of time!
Oh by the way, I've checked the Lemmasoft page, and I've noticed you asked if we'll be happy if you added a route where we can romance an antagonist... Yes, yes and YES! I love antagonist routes - these are often my favorite routes in otome and BL games!
I'm in the early stages of creating a VN too, and two antagonists are included - I really like that a lot, so it would be a shame not to do it if it's possible (not all antagonists would be good for that, of course). Though usually antagonist routes are pretty different from the "regular" routes for obvious reasons.
I don't have the title yet, since while I have the overall story and the characters and all that stuff, I still need to work on a lot of details before I can make a Lemmasoft page on it, and I don't want to think about the title before being sure of some story details.
The romanceable antagonists will be a female imp and a chicken-man - yeah, it sounds ridiculous that way, right? But they'll be serious characters with sad backstories, actually. Though they won't be the main antagonists.
If you're interested, I'll link you the Lemmasoft page once I get it!
This is just a suggestion, but how about making a mindmap of the storyline in bubbl.us? It will make things a bit easier to be organized and we'll know which details are still missing or still inneed of polishing.
But I'm sure you have your own private notebook for this :"3
And lol, they sound interesting! X'D It's not ridiculous at all! I know someone called cioccolatos(I hope I don't mistype his name lol) who made some concept art of chicken men and they're awesome! Especially if you play your cards right :"3
YES, link please later when you finally satisfied with it! I'm really interested about what kind of story you'll write!
I just started playing your other game and it was v good so I wanted to see if you made any others and- Ahhh I'm already so hyped for this. It looks so good. The plot, the characters, the art - everything. And to answer your question, I'm already unnecessarily biased towards Arya. The main reason is because he reminds me of myself, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a sucker for that color palette. Though I do think I'd get along with Kah'lil better.
Oh, if you don't mind me asking, about how much do you think it'll be priced?
Hahah Arya is making a great job at his first impression I see x') I'm also flattered to hear you like my palette and said my story is v good! I want to do my best to visualize my story to you after all :'D
I still have rooms for improvements tho both in my art and writing departments -but of course, I'll do my best for my readers & my own sake!
I'm still thinking about the price tho. The story will be much longer than Winged Ones and definitely a larger project so... I don't know, maybe $10 for early birds and $15 for the final price x)
I'm fine with a price like that, as long as there's a suitable amount of gameplay which I would define as 15-20 hours or ~10 hours with a high replay value. I can't speak for others, though, as standards vary quite a bit.
I've barely had time to play it since the end of the quarter is coming up (ㄒ^ㄒ). If that's the range, then it definitely won't take me more than twelve hours as I read really quickly. I'll tell you a more exact number when I finish. Good luck with making the game! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Ohhhh! A new game! I can't waaaaaittt! I'm kinda sad with the lack of wings, though, but since this is set in modern time, it makes sense I suppose. This sounds soooo interesting! As for the character that caught my interest... it would have to be Kah'lil. He seems like a teasing and poking fun character and I love character I can mess around with! I'm wondering, though since this is a commercial project, do you have any ideas on how you're going to sell it? Like, through this site, or maybe Steam?
The wings take too much space lol *cough* nah, I still use animal bases for the bachelors but sadly not from birds category this time xD
And don't worry the setting will be in the Goddess' alternative world. Do you see that island in the middle of the map? It's the Komodo island from Winged Ones :p I did tell you in the description that it's gonna be a brand new story set in the same alternative world but with wider horizon, didn't I? X'D
If things go well in next year's IndieGoGo, I'll consider Steam <3 but I will look for alternatives aside from this site of course.