Gong Xi Fat Cai!
Happy late Chinese New Year, everyone! ^.^-
I wish you all a prosperous chinese new year~
I didn't get much done last week because the house was busy mopping the floor, changing the sheets, etc so it's hard for me to concentrate with all the noises ><;
For us, it's kinda like a tradition to clean the house and sleep with a new pajamas to welcome chinese new year. The next day, we'll wear new clothes/a new dress to gather with our big family! There, we'll have a feast and collect red envelopes OuO
Fun fact: The red envelopes are usually given to children/young adults who is not married yet or elderly who has retired.
Okay, I'll stop rambling here and tell you last week's progress x'D
- Made 2 new crowd with a simple walking back and forth animation using last week's new silhouettes~
- 1 new sub-background and a base for the Quest Board, which is optional for the story--this is where the new chibis will take place OuO)/
- 13 pages programmed in!
And this is how the Quest Board will look like:
The texts are censored to avoid spoilers~
I'm planning to start making the chibis this week and hopefully, nothing distracts me so I can program 30 pages every week! ><
1. Kahlil is allergic to broccoli and doesn't like to eat vegetables, except maybe a fruit juice ><
2. Have I told you that Arya hates mushroom with a passion? He can't stand the earthy flavor/smell and the chewy texture. He usually stays quiet and leave them on the plate. But if you ask his opinion, 'It's fucking gross' u.u
3. In contrary, Guntur loves mushroom. He is often confused why Arya leaves them on the plate, but eh, more for him *eats the leftovers, much to Arya's shock and disgust* Arya has an OCD, remember? x'D
Support me on:
Patreon or buy me a Ko-Fi~