*pats head* Good job~ ^-^
What's up? I did a lot of things yesterday!
- Made autumn versions of the working chibis! (3) I've programmed them in + debugging.
- Small adjustments here and there for the villagers' silhouettes and bachelors' side image on textbox!
- Programmed in Bulletin Board!
- Made afternoon versions for 2 of autumn's backgrounds!
- Last but not least, programmed in 26 pages + the usual polishing!
Not bad, right? ^.^-
I worked hard, praise me~ *asking for a headpat!*
There's this one silly moment though; one morning, I checked the screens section on Ren'Py and almost had a heart attack when I thought some of my programming disappeared overnight... turns out that I confused the screen names x_x;
Everything is fine! *wipes the sweat on my forehead*
In any case, I'm in a good mood today so there's going to be a chibi animation sneak peek involving mushrooms for my $5 patrons and up on Patreon~
I hope you guys had an awesome week!
Here's hoping for another productive week!
1. Guntur rarely gets sick.
2. Due to sitting in front of a laptop for a long period of time, Arya has a weak body but his wolf form is very strong!
3. In the group, Kahlil is the one who sleeps the most. He's often seen hugging his own tail to sleep.
Get Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
*leans over cutely* I'm being spoiled this week and I love it! x'D
You deserve all the love >:0 You update us weekly to let everyone know how the games going. You actually interact with us <3 Let me just say this, I freakin love ya! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ﾉ︵ ┻━┻
Thank you so much for working so hard all the time and continuing to keep us up to date :) *Gives a lot of headpats* :D
And thank you for the cute fun facts. love getting to know the guys even while the game is still in development. :)