How did your week go? Mine is so-so >< there's some bad and good news.
The bad news is that the corona virus has entered my province. I was a bit surprised but I guess it's kinda expected? People are still going to work and trains/buses are always packed in the morning.
The good news is that no one seems to be infected in my neighborhood ^.^ I also heard that Japan has developed a cure called Avigan? I don't know whether it's a rumor or not, but the governor said he had bought 2 million pills from Japan...
In any case! In this times of need and worry, I'd like to thank you guys for your continuous support!
Be it those who brings me energy through their comments or those who had bought the game through itch.io or steam, thank you so much! I'd like to offer my gratitude and special thanks for my patrons on Patreon though. They are literally paying my bills and keeping my belly full *bows* m(_ _)m
*coughs with an awkward smile*
Now without further ado, here's what I did last week besides the usual polishing!
- 21 pages programmed in! I slowed down because we've entered the scenes with many simple animations and sprites :'D There are at least 4-5 sprites in one scene, which I doubt will last more than five minutes lol. The time I spent arranging them is longer than the actual scene--even when I already cheated a little x'D
- A robe for Maya's side sprite & 1 new silhouette. Maya will wear this robe until the end of a big scene. There's going to me another robe for Winter area and each bachelors will also get one! New look, guys!
- 2 new night versions of the autumn forest + 1 new sub-background with 1 variation! This sub-background is pretty simple, not hard at all ^.^
It's been a long time since I show you guys a background sneak peek, right?
Here you go~
Is it too dark? o.o;
This is what I imagine being the woods with only moonlight as natural light source.
Okay, that's it for now!
Take care and stay healthy, guys!
- Guntur loves spicy food. There's a period of time where he brought a bottle of chili sauce everywhere he went lol.
- Kahlil loves honey but it's a different story if that honey got stuck on his tail.
- Arya doesn't like to work out so imagine his pleasant surprise when he transformed.
Support me on:
Patreon or buy me a Ko-Fi~