Morning guys~ How did your week go?
Mine was so-so, just programming in front of my laptop as usual :'3
This post is late because I forgot to set up the post to 'public' OTL (thanks to Yanonako for the heads up!)
- Programmed in 33 pages!
- Revised some scenes--we're entering the moment where we're going to see Guntur's past-life memory! I'm saving Arya's for last xD
- Deleted a few short scenes. Do you hear that? The wind of change is blowing~ *sigh* I feel complicated ^^; I mean, the change is good, but there goes my past effort of writing those scenes.
- More expressions are programmed in for Kahlil! I've also finished programming another of his romantic scenes--man, his route is sweeter than I thought x///x
By the way, it's August and my birthday is coming again... ah, I'm going to be asked that legendary question again ^^; everytime someone asked, 'When are you going to get married?', I always wanted to answer, 'I already have 9 kids,' lol (2 doggos + 3 boys from Winged Ones + 4 boys from Bermuda).
But of course I can't say that o(-(
On a lighter note, the weather isn't so hot anymore but everytime I want to go outside to give my doggos a bath, it always rained ><
That's it for now and I hope you guys had a great week!
Q&A session part 9! (No one submitted a question last week so here I go!)
1. When are you getting married? (Just once I want to ask this legendary question to my children lol)
Kahlil: "Whuh--what?!" *blush* "I-I think it's still too early for me to get married..."
Guntur: "One day in the future for sure."
Arya: "I'm already fucking married to my job."
Me: "E-eh? That's not really an answer, Arya..."
Arya: "I'm in front of my fucking laptop for almost 24/7, why else I spent so much time with it if I'm not fucking married to it?"
Me: "......" *sweats*
2. What childish thing do you still enjoy?
Kahlil: "Watching cartoons, eating sweets, wearing whatever I want, and... many more~"
Guntur: "Going to an amusement park."
Me: "Hehe, I bet you're the type who likes roller coasters."
Guntur: "True. I used to really like them, but not anymore. I get motion sickness now thanks to someone who recklessly drove a car before with me as a passenger."
Kahlil: *innocently whistles*
Me: "What about you, Arya?"
Arya: "I still like to bully people like you, does that count?"
Support me on:
Patreon or buy me a Ko-Fi~