According to Patreon, November 19th is a “Thank You Patrons Day” so... here's a little something for you <3
It's a bit late, but better late than never, right? >///<
Honestly, I can't thank you enough for allowing me to do what I love for so long and work at my own pace--I know that I'm repeating myself a lot but I really don't know what else to say to convey what I'm feeling for you all QuQ
Let's stop here and focus on telling you what I did last week before I get mushy and ramble forever ><;;
1. Polished an important scene of Arya's and Guntur's at the Winter Arc!
2. Polished the Super Backers' characters--as in programming their sprites & more expressions~
3. Last but not least, I programmed in 18 pages! I stumbled a little here and there due to the many sprites I have to control ^^; the early scenes involved many new characters and I had to re-check their position everytime I write a new line/action (so they won't block each other) so please bear with me for now~
Um, lastly... this is off topic, but I've been trying to reconnect with my semi-realist painting style! I hope I can improve myself--I really need to learn lighting and mixing low saturation into my palette :'D (I'm afraid of hurting your eyes with my bright palettes lol)
That's it for now and see you guys next week!
Take care and stay hydrated!
Q&A session part 21! If you have any questions for the bachelors, type away!
1. How good is your singing?
Arya: "Don't even ask."
Guntur: "It can't be that bad, Arya. Even I can hold a tune."
Kahlil: *chuckles* "Step back and listen. You're looking at a pro."
Arya: "I don't believe you..."
Guntur: "He's good. He can even imitate a woman's voice."
Arya: "What the fuck--"
2. How good is your tolerance to spicy food?
Arya: "They're okay. I prefer sour or spicy than salty or sweet food."
Guntur: "I love them! If I can eat spicy food everyday, I'll be very happy. I'd like to try eating a ghost pepper someday."
Kahlil: *blanches* "Ugh, not for me. I can't handle spicy food, not even one bit."
Support me on:
Patreon or buy me a Ko-Fi~