Good morning, guys!
How did your week go? Mine was very busy, busy as in... busy sending out the steam keys, busy doing commissions, busy making a bonus chibi art for you, busy polishing the script, busy writing, and even busy getting sick x'D
It was the busiest week I've ever had, so let me summarize that for you:
1. I've started sending team keys to the backers, patrons, supporters, and requests! The total so far is 171 keys and still going~ if you didn't get your steam key yet, drop a comment below or pm me your email address ^.^-
2. I had 4 commissions this week. I usually only accept 1 per week, but these are urgent commissions ><;
3. Since Winged Ones getting on Steam is a news worthy of celebration, I decided to make a bonus chibi art for you guys! Here's the sneak peek:
It includes Tamara and all 3 bachelors ^.^- and yes, I will give out the .psd file for free at December 7th!
4. As usual, I did more script polishing and continue writing the Antagonist route!
Maya had finally arrived on the Forgotten Isles and is about to meet the Antagonist! This also concludes Chapter 1 and we're starting Chapter 2!
Meanwhile, I also started to go over my notes for Chapter 3. To be more precise, it's about Maya's conversation with the Antagonist, which is going to have a lot of controversy and editing ^^;
So, um... I wrote around 2.5k+ words? I'm still working my way up to the usual 3k+ words per week Q_Q wow, I amaze myself how I managed to write 5k-11k words before -but I'm sure we'll be able to reach that again given enough inspiration!
5. I got a light fever on Thursday, but no biggie! I managed to notice it early and I'm healthy again at Saturday~ I think it's because it's been a while I slept late. Steam is stressing me out more than it should x'D
Hmm... but things should go back to normal this week, so I hope my engine is warmed enough to write more ><
In any case, I hope your week isn't as hectic as mine and double the fun!
That's it for now and see you in a few days on Steam ^.^-
Support me on:
Patreon or buy me a Ko-Fi~