After so much delay in my life, I recently just finished Mitra's route (UPDATE! I had gone through all the routes and my first forever love is still Mitra!!! xD Boy how unexpected that I got him while my early intention is pursuing Rama, oh well at least I have a really a cute-gentle-badass-husband anyway :'D ), so here they go :
- How can I choose between those gorgeous men? HOW??? Although my forever husband is Mitra (he has the sweetest story.... Do I smell favoritism from the developers? ;) ), I adore Rama; as I... had been through certain phase of trauma and depression like him and feel more connected to him, somehow motivated by his character development... (especially the childish and sarcastic nature... is that a bliss or an oddness ^^"). Besides the 3 main bachelors, I like Yuda very much. He truly is a dependable big brother.... but I am also eager to be his second wife if he is one of LI routes ;) *slaps by Asih*
- An otome built with my homeland legend and culture + badass heroine? Bring me in!
- Although the plot is a bit mainstream, but how the story is written and unfold with neat culture infuse, characters with well-built backstory, great choice of BGM, and proper graphics effect; those covers the little flaw.
- As long as I played, I found an error around the begining of chapter II : in which Asih's figure is blank for one scene (the picture) and it's a bit inconvenient when Rama's Happy End CG is revealed long before I achieve his route ^^:
- Well, pardon me as a poor college student now and can't contribute anything but my love and admiration to your Bermuda work + that one collaboration project.... but I'll definitely save some money so I could regard you in your future project!
Keep up the excellent work (>.<)/