Genre: Otome Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Comedy
WARNINGS: swearing, blood, death, and a little psychological
Long ago, when the world was still young and humans had only just learned how to write,
Legends of mythical beings spread over the continents.
Tales of dragons, griffins, unicorns, and many other mythical beings were prevalent in folklore.
Some of these beings even possessed human characteristics, such as the centaurs or Kinara Kinari.
But there is one legend, lost and forgotten...
...for there are none alive today who remember the tale.
This is a story about birth and death, peace, war...and love.
How it all began from the gift of Blue Crystal
Both a blessing and a curse from the Goddess.
The Legend shall be unfolded by a human girl.
- 3 Love Interests
- 6 Endings
- Strong, Independent Female Lead
- Branching Dialogue Choices
- 20+ CGs
- Original Backgrounds
- Mini Encyclopedia
Walkthrough link: https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=...
The routes can be played in any order but, for maximum effect in terms of build-up and plot, we recommend playing as follows:
Questions for you:
I'm always looking for ways to improve so here are also some optional questions for you to answer! ^.^-
1. Which guy did you like the most and why?
2. Do you play a lot of otome/visual novels? What made you choose to play Nusantara?
3. Which element of the game would you say was the best and which ones would you say need work? Consider story, art, characters, music etc.
4. Do you have any other questions, comments or constructive criticism?
Now without further ado, have fun and enjoy the adventure!