OMFG IT WAS SO GOOD! I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST PLAY THROUGH AND I GOT MITRA'S GOOD END AND JHDH GJVHEFGJVFYHDCR
- Which bachelor you like the most? and why? okay, so I've only played once so Mitra is currently my fav, but Rama and Reksa both seem pretty interesting so it's subject to change lol but Mitra will always be first bae
- What makes you consider to play this game? What got me interested at first was the artwork. It looked really cool.
- Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?) After one play through, definitely characters. They're the strongest element, but story is a very close second. I fell in love with this and got attached soooo quick. (Slight spoilers! And I was attached enough that I cried when Rama died. I was like, Mitra's lying, he's going to pop up later, maybe he was just captured but darn it he's not dead! I was sad to find out he really was. And I felt mildly guilty for it.)
- Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft. I can't really think of any critiques, no xD It was really good, and not chock full of cliches like a lot of VNs. I will admit that I'm curious about your inspiration for it. I assume some of it comes from Southeast Asian folklore since you mentioned Malin Kundang in the beginning?
- Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD) Probably lol this one was great. Color me impressed! And good job!