I didn't have an account, but because I want to leave a comment, I made it XD As a fellow Indonesian, I want to help you a little hehe
1. My favorite would be Reksa, because... I don't know? Lol He's just so cute HAHAH He puts stern and sour face, but he's very affectionate and I really like that wkwk
2. I downloaded because I was bored as hell LOL I actually had seen your game in itch.io since months ago, but only played it now, because I dislike... how to put it... tribal and traditional settings? But I'm not disappointed :)
3. I really like it. I think it's really worth reading. It's fun to know and be familiar with both language in this VN wkwkwk At first, I dislike the tribal and traditional settings, but now I really, really like it and the characters that now I almost don't want to read another VNs with modern settings! HAHA And I want more Reksa! I find -cough- his tradition of mating -cough- really interesting... COUGHCOUGHCOUGH
4. Hm... Throughout my VN playing hobby, I really find it weird that the quality of the character sprites are a lot better than CGs. Oh, I know that drawing IS hard, I'm sorry, I can't even draw myself! But just I just hoped that CGs have consistency and quality. I know tho that drawing high quality CGs are hard... I'm sorry...
Also, I don't really remember which ones - because I played the last two characters skipping seen dialogues, but some scenes are not really flowing. I'm sorry I can't specify which ones!
When I played my first character (it's Mitra) and when it finally got to Rama-killing-the-Komodos scene, I was really confused. Was it Mitra's route I was pursuing or was it Rama's? It is one of the main plot, I understand, but it really stood out in another character's route, and it made me frowned for a while. I think you can smoothen major plots involving another main characters next time so it is not really stood out and shadowing the in-route character! But I think, it is just me... playing too many same-structured other otoge VNs...
And other players point out the grammar errors... and I must say, I feel you! XD I'm really bad at grammar, but just do your best!
5. Ah... I can't support anyone via Kickstarters and Patreon and other web, I'm sorry! But I CAN definitely buy the finished VNs if you put it on Steam, I have my ways hehehe Depends on the price and my wallet, that is...
I think that's all? And good luck working on the other projects!! I'm really looking forward to Bermuda (I will have a hard time moving on Mitra, Rama, and Reksa tho) and Queen's Crown (your artwork is amazing, especially your character sprites)!
P.S. I got really curious, and did some stalking... You live in Tangerang?! We are so close!! I live in Tangerang too because I'm in uni rite now XD