I had a sudden thought as I was replaying this game today that Chop Suey by System of a Down is practically Rama's theme song xD
New Ver. Nusantara: Legend of The Winged Ones
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Genre: Otome Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Comedy
WARNINGS: Swearing, Blood, Death, Flashing Lights, Mentions of Suicide and Depression. Viewer discretion is advised!
Long ago, when the world was still young and humans had only just learned how to write,
Legends of mythical beings spread over the continents.
Tales of dragons, griffins, unicorns, and many other mythical beings were prevalent in folklore.
Some of these beings even possessed human characteristics, such as the centaurs or Kinara Kinari.
But there is one legend, lost and forgotten...
...for there are none alive today who remember the tale.
This is a story about birth and death, peace, war...and love.
How it all began from the gift of Blue Crystal
Both a blessing and a curse from the Goddess.
The Legend shall be unfolded by a human girl.
- 3 Love Interests
- 6 Endings
- Strong, Independent Female Lead
- Branching Dialogue Choices
- 20+ CGs
- Original Backgrounds
- Mini Encyclopedia
Walkthrough link: https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=...
The routes can be played in any order but, for maximum effect in terms of build-up and plot, we recommend playing as follows:
Questions for you:
I'm always looking for ways to improve so here are also some optional questions for you to answer! ^.^-
- 1. Which guy did you like the most and why?
2. Do you play a lot of otome/visual novels? What made you choose to play Nusantara?
3. Which element of the game would you say was the best and which ones would you say need work? Consider story, art, characters, music etc.
4. Do you have any other questions, comments or constructive criticism?
Now without further ado, have fun and enjoy the adventure!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Lol, hi, GayTree!
I mostly use royalty free background musics, so yup, you might find those musics used by other game devs~
However, in my 2nd game, Bermuda, I do my best not to use the same musics as Winged Ones and with what little budget I have, I donated to a talented composer(alcaknight) to use her song and I also commissioned someone for a few original BGMs like the one I used for the trailer so look forward to it! ^.^
Hello there! :)
I just basically spent the whole day playing the game and I can really recommend it :3
I had some issues though, I could not finish the route of Reksa's as the option never appeared to me even though I (in desperation) followed the walk-through :( However, I am able to reply to your questions!
1. Which guy did you like the most and why?
Well, I totally love Reksa (even though I could not finish the route :( ) I tend to like the characters that are a little bit grumpy and difficult to approach in the beginning. The fact that little by little you get his trust and the feeling of accomplishment like "Oh, he is being more open to me" is really nice. Besides that, he is always trying to be a better person and even though he does not like something he still checks something before deciding. He is also pretty much forward, what I really appreciate in a relationship as I know where I am standing :3 He is also playful and cares a lot about the people he loves :3 Totally my type! Also I laughed the most in his route :D
BUT, believe it or not was the most difficult route of the three of them. I do not like lying nor stealing, even for a good cause- I would have tried fishing the fish in the waterfall than stealing them... so it was kinda harder for me to get all the cute moments :3 (Even though I still haven't finished his route due to the bug ;____;)
Mitra's story was kind of like- whatever you do, you will end with him and Rama's story is basically the same story I have with my boyfriend, so it was really easy as I have already passed through it once in real life ;p
2. Do you play a lot of otome/visual novels? What made you choose to play Nusantara?
I used to play more like 4 years ago, but due to some personal circumstances I had to stop doing things that makes me REALLY happy or are fictional. Now that for a while I've been doing great I came back to my nerdy-otome self and I am checking the list I did before the long pause in otome games. Nusantara was one of them, so I tried it yesterday and it was a good choice. I love it! :) I used to played in phones, in PC and that's all :D it really varies and I tend to choose all kinds of VN. I actually prefer the most otome, but I also like some criminals ones, or warm heart stories (not necessarily partner love)...I even have tried some eroge games, so you can say I really like VN :D
3. Which element of the game would you say was the best and which ones would you say need work? Consider story, art, characters, music etc.
- The characters were loving, all of them really, even Purba at the very end had this honor or how can I say it... some values that nowadays are not frequently seen.
- The world was also really lovely and beautiful, and even though there was war in there, I found it a really peaceful place to be :D
- The idea of the characters (that they were birds, komodos) was also nice. How each of them had some characteristics was cool.
- The humor of Yuda and Reksa made my day... I was laughing a lot!
- The battles- some of them were really exciting. I really enjoyed them.
- All of the men were gorgeous and even Asih was really pretty :3
- Mitra story was kinda boring to be honest. It was like whatever I would have chosen, he would still have loved me, what kinda make it more like "my fate" instead of like "playing the game" (do you understand what I mean? I am bad at explaining myself ;__;)
- The sounds were sometimes too loud in comparison to the background music. I had to lower the music when there were battles for example.
4. Do you have any other questions, comments or constructive criticism?
Can you please help me finishing the route of Reksa with a happy ending? I really try doing the walk-trough and I still only got one choice. I even tried clicking everywhere just in case :(
Overall I really enjoyed the game :) Worth paying for it (will do so soon) :)
Hi Bea! Thank you for playing and I'm sorry to hear you're havung difficulties with Reksa's route! o.o; That's quite a rare case--I mean, people usually come to me when they can't finish Rama's route, not Reksa x'D
Well now, let's see...
1.For Reksa's route, the first thing you need to do is to 'save him' then 'lie to him' because otherwise, you'll be locked out of his route. After stealing some fish, you need to pick choices that increases his affection points. He is similar with Rama, you need to focus on him and not other bachelors ><
After you raised Reksa's affection, you'll go to his village automatically at some point. If you get this, congrats! You're halfway through his route! Lastly, to get his good ending, you need to 'give him the pink crystal', not the explosives.
I hope this helps! If it still fails, try click on 'new game' maybe? As far as I know, Reksa's route shouldn't have any bugs >_< my official walkthrough is at lemmasoft or you can follow another one made by someone at steam forum~
2. I see! I also love to play otome the most--I'm a romantic person who can't get enoyhh romcom x'D but lately, I've been exploring other genres and gotta say I enjoy almost everything now--but I tend to avoid angst and sad endings Q_Q
Oh! If you like mystery/criminals, I recommend you to take a look at Phoenix Wright! It's a game from japan with mindblowing plots! Their characters are interesting and sometimes, they serve us wih with simple but hilarious 2D animations x'D
3. I agree with your list lol x'D
Mitra's route is the easiest of them all and I get with what you mean by 'more like my fate'.
Hmm... how do I say this...
You can still choose to go back instead of ending with him, but when I created Winged Ones, I want to make Mitra as the guy we'd love to end up irl :'3 I mean, he courted you like a champ lol--and it's hard not to be flattered unless you have another guy in mind~ and... I was really soft hearted back then, which is why I didn't make any bad end for him @@
4. Of course! How far are you with Reksa? o.o Did you enter his village? Did you get the 'give explosive' or 'give the pink crystal' options? You should get his good end by picking 'give the pink crystal' >< but if the option doesn't appear after you follow the walkthrough, maybe try a 'new game' and try fast forwarding? There's often a case where we missed a choice and the option will be locked out. Unlike Rama, Reksa's route shouldn't be locked out as long as you saved him.
Hope to hear good news from you soon!
Thank you for your quick reply! :)
1. I managed to finish the route (finally :')) but I do not know why, when I tried doing it in my laptop it did not work. I had to play in my boyfriend's laptop and then it appeared (weird thing, but my computer has many issues and many times breaks games :D ). Anyway, I really like that Reksa is really possesive and sweet....I'm loving him <3
2. Oh, will search for the game and give it a try! Thank you for the recommendation ^^ I also do not like that much drama nor sad endings. I tend to become really attached to the characters, so any kind of really sad and dramatic games tend to kill me in many emotional and existencial ways ;p
3. Well, I also really like Mitra and I even called him Mr. Perfect, but as you said- I wanted to have Reksa no matter what, so it might have been why I was not that much into him :) Anyway, to be honest a love all the guys and the stories in each of them <3
4. As mentioned above, I managed! :3 Eaeaea.... My laptop just wants me to be miserable, so I can only enjoy Reksa's Happy Ending in another laptop ;p
Thank you very much for your help and for making the game! I really enjoy it a lot! <3
Right now my plan is to play your second game "Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle". So you will be hearing from me pretty soon once again :D
One more question though, if I want to help you as to buy the games or something like that, does the option here in itch, is okay or you'd rather I send it in a different way? I really want to help you as a thank you! :)
Looking forward your reply! ^3^)/
Ah, I'm relieved to hear your problem is solved x'D congrats on finishing the game! *throws confetti
And you're welcome! Um, actually, Thank YOU for giving my game a chance and for loving it ^.^- Reksa gained another fan and today, he's still our number 1 boy <3
I look forward to hear your thoughts about Bermuda--it's still in progress and I've been working on it slowly but surely >< but if you want to show your support by buying the game, there's a paypal icon on the game page~ just click on it and you'll be directed to buy with paypal, or maybe donate directly through itch.io when you're downloading the demo and buy the game later? It's up to you! OuO
Thanks again for coming!
Finally i finished the game and i'm pretty excited to the next one. I can tell that you're working harder on Bermuda Triangle. Tbh, i think Mitra's route was a little boring, i'm not against the shy ones but he was waaaay too shy. Rama kind of scares me but i still love him and Reksa... well, not much to say except GODDAMN HOW HOT CAN HE BE? My favorite route is definitely his.
Thanks for playing and for dropping by! ^///^
Yup, in terms of difficulty, Mitra's route is the easiest and most easy going one while Rama's would be the hardest and testing your patience + endurance. On the other hand, Reksa's route prevails once more lol x'D I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed yourself to the fullest by completing all the routes!
Congratulations and stay tuned for Bermuda! There will be a cameo of Mitra, Rama, and Reksa appearing on the Autumn Village ;)
I replay the game again because it brings me nostalgia. I did answer the questions on DeviantArt but that was 3 years ago. I guess let's freshen up a bit and have bigger wall of text!
- 1. Which guy did you like the most and why?
It's between Mitra and Reksa. But my pick is Reksa and with Mitra, very close behind. If he's real, I would choose Mitra, he's a husband material. But in the game, I really love Reksa and his route so much. His route shows how the Komodos lives and more about them. In Rama's route, he warned the MC about the attack and it shows that he cares about her and how her actions affected him. I love him, not just by design-wise but also his personality. His type of character is usually my type in VN games. I like that the MC have to earn his trust to get his ending.
I don't have any issues with Rama at all. I'm neutral on him. His behavior is very PSM-ing though. I like his behavior towards the kids and it's just fun to see. It's kinda sad that in other routes, you can't save him. I wish there were. It felt hurt that to properly save him is to play his route and that's it.
But overall, the characters, I like them, they have very diverse traits that make them lovable. Mitra with him being a big softie, Reksa being the bad boy, Tsundere-ish personality and Rama being emotionally engaging(and relatablity) and sweet on his own way.
- 2. Do you play a lot of otome/visual novels? What made you choose to play Nusantara?
I don't play a lot of VNs as of right now, I'm very picky, in fact the only game I'm waiting to come out is Cinderella Phenomenon Fan Disk, Magical Paws 2 and of course, your current project, Bermuda Triangle but 13 year old me is thristy for some actions and played anything romantic VN related. What makes me play the game is the title, one VERY specific word. Nusantara. That word pique my interest, it's very Malay sounding word and I never saw any words like that in a game title.
It made me download the game. I'm from Malaysia and it's very rare to see a VN that has Southeast asia, specifically Indonesia culture into it. (I have an Indonesian mother but she doesn't really talk about the tradition and history behind them.) Usually, they would have East Asia and Western culture. Not that it's wrong, it's just the usual. So seeing something SO different is interesting and make me excited. The only games that I know that was released in Malaysia are Sara is Missing and The Simulacra.
- 3. Which element of the game would you say was the best and which ones would you say need work? Consider story, art, characters, music etc.
The best elements are the characters both in design department and personalities. They are so lovable! Asih, Yuda, the triplets, Granny Sukma, and the bachelors are great! The story is also interesting and engaging!
As for the cons, at the time when you released the game, some of the CG art pieces are iffy. Like Tamara seeing Rama(?) getting shot by arrows that wasn't a good piece not gonna lie but the majority of it are fine, same goes for the background, the Herb forest, it doesn't feel the same as other locations, that's that. But seeing the Bermuda Triangle sneak peak, you definitely improved from those!
- 4. Do you have any other questions, comments or constructive criticism?
I don't have a question for the game, I feel like I understand them but maybe a little criticism on the story. There is a text cut scene where Rama said something along the lines of "it's her fault, why does she needs to involve herself in my personal business" It doesn't sit quite right on Mitra and Reksa's route but on his route it would make sense. Because the MC is literally involve with his personal business but the MC isn't up and involve herself in his personal business when she is on other routes, especially Reksa. I don't think there is one time where she goes to check on Rama, at least not on my playthrough.
I feel like it wasn't needed when the player isn't paying attention to him. That sounds so mean but you know what I mean. Another thing is that the endings, the good ones, feel so short. I don't know if they are shorter than the bad endings but they feel short.
I think that's all...? I just can't wait for Bermuda Triangle, aahh! I'm gonna snatch them up once they are on Steam! I want to see the antagonist and know more about the bachelors. Speaking of antagonist, I see that some people want this game to have Purba route, which I'm not gonna lie, I lowkey kinda want that too.
And wow, it's been a while since I received such a passionate and detailed review QuQ thank you very much!
1. Here, I'm very happy to say that you've caught the essence of every bachelor ^.^- thank you for giving all three of them a chance and congratulations on finishing the game!
I agree, Rama's route is the most complicated of all three and it tested your endurance and patience. You either love him, hate him, or sad... but that's what I wanted to convey. In life, sometimes, you can't save everyone. Rama's psychology won't allow it. He's at the end of his wits and sadly, you won't be able to save him if you don't give him all of your attention :')
Reksa's route might be the one that have most changes though. When I programmed in his script, his lines often changes, especially when he fight. I didn't expect it to be so popular o.o; but yeah, it almost as if he had his own mind so I'm glad to see him well loved ^.^
And yup! I agree. If there's someone like Mitra in real world, I'll choose him in a heart beat lol. He's such a sweetheart and well-rounded in every aspect... *cough* >///<
2. I can recommend you some VNs to play if you want to? OuO
One of them is a korean visual novel called Dandelion: Wishes brought to you, it has full voice acting and fluffy but deep stories! Another one is my all time favourite; The House in Fata Morgana. If you want to have an idea how long Bermuda will be, play it x'D its semi-realism style is unique, but again, it grows on you! I love their music and each and every sentence is written with so much care, it seeps into your heart.
And yes, we don't have many Asian game titles out there, right? For me, I think it's fun to show that we have many interesting cultures and in Bermuda, I'll also show some of our most interesting/daring food~ *hint*hint
Overall, I'm so happy that our culture is well received ^///^
3. Once again, I agree! I still have some difficulty maintaining CG quality control Q_Q even in Bermuda, you'll notice some CGs are better than the other... I hope it won't affect your immersion too much ><; I'm working on improving and polishing them!
However, I'm still glad to hear you like the characters ^///^ They're like my children~
4. Aaah, yes, I know what you mean O-O; some scenes will look strange when you're on other bachelor's routes and yup, I learned from my mistakes! ><; It's a bit too late to fix them now though, so... m(_ _)m *bows I hope you'll excuse me, but currently, my stance is to keep Winged Ones as it is--to remind me where I started and to improve from there.
As for how the good endings feels shorter than bad endings... you might be right? o.o;
Personally, I don't like to read/write bad endings, but once I get into them, it's hard to stop x_x; Rama's bad end is one of my personal fave though. It turned out better than I expected, but thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure Bermuda's good ends will have some extra 'oof' to it! >:D
As for Purba... lol, I didn't have any plan to make a route for him before, but now, I can see why we want the antagonist's route x'D
It's not easy to write them tho! Especially the early scenes, but I'll work hard on Bermuda and hopefully, it'll turn out alright for my first antagonist route ><
Lastly but not least, thanks again for dropping by and giving me your support, Mishira ^.^-
I hope to see you around!
Thank you for the recommendations! I will probably buy them when they are on sale, a bit expensive for my usual budget for games. But when they are, I probably buy Dandelion: Wishes brought to you first since it is made by Cheritz, the same developer that made Mystic Messenger. I enjoy playing that game. Couldn't finish all of the route because it's very time sensitive and I can't help but wanted to get all of the days chatroom to 100% but I very much enjoy YooSung and Zen's routes.
The House In Fata Morgana seems interesting. I don't know if I will buy it. Usually I went for really cute and romantic VN, very rarely stepping out of that cute genre. So, the game will be a first for me. Thank you again for the recommendations!
No problem at all! You played Nystic Messenger too? Man, it messed up my sleeping schedule but it's awesome x'D I really like their idea of making it look like we're chatting on phone! Their characters are all interesting too ~ especially Zen and 707.
Take a look at this video, I hope it brings you a smile and joy for the day x'DAnd yep, when I first saw House in Fata Morgana, I never thought I'll like it as much as I do now ><
Yep! Sadly I couldn't play the rest because it kinda stop sending me chat room notifications. So I ended up missing a lot of them. I was going to go on Jaehee's route when that happened and I was on a vacation in Indonesia and I couldn't spend time on her route, so I postponed it until I get home and realize that happened. That often happens to me when I don't use certain apps for a certain time.
Mystic Messenger is a pretty good game, great story lines, characters and overall stuff. It isn't pay to win. Unlike other games, *cough* *cough* Shall We Date?: recent games *cough* *cough* The only thing you have to pay is DLCs which is optional and if you want to get a 100% on every day, Hourglass cost some money but again optional.
Mystic Messenger is like once in a lifetime type of game, at least on mobile. It's very hard to find Otome games that are free to play and not forcing you to pay to win. I remember calculating how much does it cost for me to win one of the characters route with all premium pictures and outfits on Shall We Date?: game, it was around 80 ringgit. Imagine being an American and pay 80 dollars for ONE character. Their earliest games aren't even that expensive, at most around 20 ringgit and get everything.
Got side tracked there. I'm very passionate when it comes to Otome games on mobile because that's where I play a lot of the Otome games. I watched the video and GOD! It brings so much memories! I watch those type of videos when I was very early on the fandom. It's just amazing to watch.
It bothers me that Rama dies in every route except his own
Honestly it's not fair that Purba is so hot like damn.
I know x'D
Like I know my heart is going Reksa, Mitra or Rama, but damn my hormones. It's like this little voice in the back of my head going "you could lick those defined abs right up."
Edit: I just finished Reksa's route and no matter how lickable Purba's abs are he's a first class a-hole.
Actually, I have half the mind to make Purba's route when I've finished the 3 bachelors routes... but I think I'm kinda lazy to make/write one because I'm really late from the planned release date x_x;
and lol! congrats on finishing Reksa's route! x'D
So i'm here to replay since i'm dying for Nusantara : bermuda triangle lol. I must say I haven't tried the demo for the second game, since I feel like it'd make me even more impatient haha! Anyways I really loved this game when I played it years ago and it's excellent quality for an indie game (and i'm a picky person with otome! I usually just play the good japanese otoge lol) also thanks for giving the characters some melanin haha as an arab girl I must say I prefer tan men or dark skinned men! hahaha
Good luck for the second game, and thanks for the first one :)
Thank you for dropping by, giving me your support, and for patiently waiting for Bermuda >\\\< I'm really flattered and happy to hear you still remember Winged Ones even as the years go by ^///^
And yes! You're welcome! We need more games with dark skinned men x'D you'll get a surprise when you arrived at the winter area though. It has something to do with Guntur's animal trait *hint*hint...*cough*
I'll look forward to the day I deliver Bermuda's completed game to you and hearing your thoughts!
You're welcome, I'm glad to be encouraging. As I'm replaying I've been wondering : is the game based on an actual real-life ethnicity or culture? If so, is it indonesian? I'm not sure if I can ask but is the game based on your own background? I'm very curious, as I know absolutely no indonesian lol. What I can say for sure is I love the design for the characters with their clothes and the beautiful earthly colors. I love learning about cultures and countries so I'd be happy to know more about how you created the word in this game!
That's right ^.^ the events in the game often based on indonesian culture! Omoed-omoed exists! You can read the details in the mini encyclopedia~ of course, some things are adjusted. *SPOILER ALERT* Like how Mitra showed off his wings--it doesn't apply to the real Omoed-omoed lol.
We also have a lot of version for Batik. Every province has their own Batik patterns so it's a bit complicated but I'm glad to see people are enjoying this tid bits ^///^
SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED AT LEAST ONE ROUTE THAT IS NOT RAMA'S
Is there a way where Rama survives while I follow the other routes? He's so important to Mitra and gaaaahhhhh. Also how did Rama's wings get injured? love this game btw.
Mitra is a straight daddy. Husband material right here. Where can I find one?
Look at all these people coming back to replay! You know your game is good when people replay it after years and years ^^ Also played it some years ago, and I just thought of it out of the blue today. Can't wait to replay it myself in a few days. Wanted to leave my regards and thanks!
And yes, Winged Ones is very lucky to have people replay it over the years QuQ
I can't say enough about how grateful I am to you guys for your continuous support <3 *gives a bear hug
I'm glad to see others are around replaying the same game. ^.^ I hope you enjoy your play, I'm getting back to Nusantara as well. *w* Chiel did such a great job on everything.
I can't wait to play this game again, Chiel. I still remember my favorite guy ^.^ I hope you're doing well! See you around. :)
OMG, I can't believe I missed your comment for 2 months! D:
I'm really sorry--I must've missed the notification Q_Q
As always thank you so much for your support, Anh! You've been with me for a long time now! >////< *hugg
My pleasure, Chiel! ^.^
I just so admire your talent and patience, watching your progresses makes me super happy. And I can't wait to support NUSANTARA when it comes out. ^O^/
Keep being YOU and much love,
D'aww thank you! >\\\<
You give me too much credit--I mean, I can go so far only because there are people like you supporting me from behind QuQ *and also because there are supporters lurking/hiding behind the bushes, watching me with silent support lol*
I'll definitely keep working hard! I look forward to hear your thoughts once Bermuda is completed and distributed ^///^
I played this game a few years ago and remember being absolutely in love with it. I came across it again while looking through itch.io cause I was feeling pretty bored (I should be doing my midterm essays but lmao) and I got really excited! I'm so ready and happy to play this game again; I remember I played it during my high school years and I was feeling pretty lowly, and found happiness playing this! It's definitely going to bring back some good nostalgic feelings. Thank you for making this game, and keep up the amazing work <3
Aww, thank you ct_amy! *hugg
I'm really glad to hear Winged Ones helped you to smile when you were on the low side QuQ
You too, thank YOU for playing and loving Winged Ones! I couldn't ask for a better compliment!
Good luck with your midterm essays!
i've already played this like, years back, but i'm about it play it again, i really loved it (and i'm totally gonna choose the same dude again but whatever!) also gonna see the updates on bermuda as well
Aww thank you for your love, Boo!*hugg
I'm really happy to hear people are still playing Winged Ones ^///^
>.< I feel like I'm WAY too addicted to this game. XD I love the story so much that I've played through it several times. I can't wait for your next game too! The Demo for the Bermuda Triangle is looking good! I hope you keep up the awesome games!
Aww, thank you PurpleMysteria QuQ *hugg*
I just woke up and you made my day! I'll definitely do my best for Bermuda and I assure you it's gonna be worth it, considering its word count is double--no, triple Winged Ones ^.^~
How i can get Rama's good ending? I try to many ways i i cant still do good ending, (if it written somewhere i can't see it 7w7, and sorry for my english)
Hint: focus on only Rama, he gets jealous easily and don't lie.
Have you tried the walkthrough on lemmasoft? OuO
https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36095 click and drag over the white space~ good luck!
I love Rama so much!! He's really an interesting character with such a realistic backstory that I feel makes him seem so lifelike and complex.
And while I haven't played the Reksa storyline yet, I think I can say that Mitra is my least favorite. Not at all because he's a flawed character, he's very much a huge sweetheart.. I just feel like his storyline is so PG; I kept wanting more to happen between him and the MC. more passion, yaknow? it just felt very children's storybook-esque, which.. I guess isn't bad but it isn't necessarily the most compelling thing to read.
I really love this otome, tho!! Major props, it's so well made and the art is amazing!
I'm so glad to see Rama getting lots of love these days!
*cough* yup, Mitra's route is the easiest and PG-rated x'D if you want more passion, I recommend Reksa's route! I'm still a bit too shy to write anything too passionate though >///< I usually stick with cuddling/kissing *cough*
I still have a lot to learn but I'll always do my best to improve! >:D
Thank you so much for playing! And I hope you had a great time!
Now that I've played all three routes I shall answer the questions. hehe
1) I LOVED RAMA. Which is why it breaks my heart when I saw his bad ending or anything bad happening to him. Why do I love him so much? Well, he has a lot of similarities with me. It is sad but I can understand his pain so perfectly. T_T Yes he is a tough rock to crack but once you crack that rock, you'll find the purest diamond inside. That is Rama <3 He deserves nothing but love. I'd literally kill for him. I'd do anything to protect him. He's perfect.
Mitra would be second. He is like an angel. I love his positivity and innocent nature. He seems like the type of guy mothers eveywhere would want their daughters to marry. lol but I do not think he would understand the the darkness in my soul. O_O
Reksa is awesome. His story was really nice. He has a great personality and evrything but the depth of Rama's character and the way you get to see his soul opened out to you like that, that overshadows everyone else. Rama's route was the only route that made my heart beat go irregular irl. <3
2) I play a lot of otome games. I chose this one because it seemed so interesting. I love the tribal concept of it. The art was very beautiful and different from other novels. The story was fantastic.
3) The best element would be the writing. The art needs a bit of touch up but its still very very good! I would love more flirty scenes with the characters but the story is still brilliant without too many of those, so dont worry about it. I am a huge fan of your work now.
4) I do have one suggestion. Can you do some more Rama drawings? <3 If not, that is fine but my heart longs for them. lol. ^_^
First of all, I'm sorry for the late reply--the notification got buried by other things and I've only noticed it today @@
Still, I'm so happy to see Rama get some good loving! >///< congrats on finishing all the routes!
1. Thank you for your love, Saoriel! Q_Q I'm so relieved and glad--I've been worried about you since the day you told me to put up more warnings and to hear you ended up loving his route so much, I've never been so elated before! Not everyone is able to understand Rama like you do and it means a lot for me to see you able to relate with him :')
and lol, I see Mitra's and Reksa's routes doesn't even compare to Rama in your heart x'D nevertheless, thank you for giving them a try!
2 &3. Thank you! I have a fondness for fantasy genre and yes, I still have rooms for improvement! I'll do my best to level up and make more interesting stories for you to read ^.^)/ I'm really slow at writing though. Have you seen Bermuda? o.o
lol, lots of people want more flirty scenes, but I'm too shy to write more x'D
4. Yup! Actually, I have more drawings of Rama in my dA & tumblr (my tumblr is a bit dusty though):
And a fanart!
Thanks again for playing and I hope to see you around!
This game should come with a WARNING!
If you are suffering from DEPRESSION or are SUICIDAL there are triggers in this game.
I wish there were more warnings so I would have known before downloading it and playing it. The shock of what happened during certain parts of the story, really messed me up and spiraled me right back into a place I did not want to be.
Please, to the game creator, YOU HAVE TO PUT MORE WARNINGS UP!
Hi, PrincessSaoriel! First of all, thank you for playing and I'm sorry if Winged Ones made you remember things you didn't want to remember Q_Q
I did put on warnings on the game page + ingame warning screen, but I suppose they are a bit too brief and vague (I thought it would be counted as spoilers, but you've made me realize I'm gravely mistaken x_x).
I assume you're playing Rama's route? I hope you find his good ending as a good closure Q_Q if not, I apologize once again *bows*
I've put on more warnings and this time, they all start with capitals + bolds!
Which guy did you like the most and why
REKSA IS MY HUSBANDO THANK YOU VERY MUCH
By the way, if you got any drawings/sketches of Reksa, I would really like to buy them just so I can make him as a desktop wallpaper. I really like his art in particular. Take all my uwus. <3
Congrats on finishing the game and thank you for playing!
Lol, as expected, Reksa is still number 1 x'D
I'm not sure with what you can by buying O.O There's a bonus illustration of Reksa in my dA: https://www.deviantart.com/sweetchiel/art/Reksa-Bonus-Picture-608510533
Here's the one without watermark: https://www.facebook.com/SweetChielVNs/photos/a.1473020446272456/221197427237706...
You can use it for your desktop wallpaper ;) you're welcome!
I made an account just to leave a comment. i'm very picky about stories and art when it comes to finding otome games that I can play until the early hours of the morning but i've heard nothing but great praise about Nusantara. I had always scrolled past it on the Lemma Soft Forums because I just couldn't get used to the art. With that being said, I had just quit halfway through another otome because the story was horrendously boring and I desperately needed a heartfelt story to fill the void that was the deprivation of a good story. I had a special gut feeling that Nusantara was just what I was looking for. 1 Day and 1 route later I can truly say that I LOVE Nusantara. The art isn't your usual commercial visual novel game art but that's exactly what I love about the entire game. The characters fit so well into their dialogue and the art perfectly portrays their personalities. The story is heartwarming though I am greedy and wish that there were more romance scenes. Every single character just made the story all the more easier to be cherished and wow i'm just lost for words. The constant theme of family was fantastically executed and the more I think about it the more I realise how brilliant this game is.
From the one route that I have played (Mitra) (SPOILERS?MAYBE?) the buildup between Tamara and Mitra was so well done but i would have killed for an epilogue. KOMONO tribe just take my crystals and give me all the time in the world with this precious guy.
SweetChiel, I beg you, I NEED TO SEE THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE AND SEE THESE LOVEBIRDS WITH THEIR KIDS!
Before I just about lose it, I just want to say that I can't wait to play Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle.
I have a folder on my laptop just for my all-time favourite otome games and you can be sure that this is staying there until the day I die.
First of all, thank you for playing and congratulations on finishing Mitra's route!
I'm very happy and flattered that you love Winged Ones so much until you decide to keep it in your personal folder! >///<
You even made an account just to leave a comment! The more I read it, the more I feel refreshed as if all my fatigue is washed away ^////^ I mean, I know that my art still have a long way to go compared to the big guns--but I'm always happy to hear people say my story is interesting after giving it a try and they had fun reading it!
As for more epilogue... *cough*
Currently, I've closed the book for Winged Ones >_< I don't want to add or change something because Winged Ones is like my cornerstone; though imperfect, it's a reminder where I started.
However! It opens a chance for people to be creative with their imagination!
If you're finished playing, I can recommend you fanfics ^.^
TamaraxRama (this one by a fan, mature content): https://www.facebook.com/SweetChielVNs/photos/a.1473020446272456/221197427237706...
ReksaxOC (this one is by my proofreader, KrystalFlare):
I suggest you don't click those link until you really, really finished playing though >_< they contain spoilers.
Lastly, I hope you have fun with the other two routes and I'll see you around!
This IS AN AMAZING GAME. LOVE IT!
Thanks, lulu rose! I can feel your enthusiasm and I'm very happy you like my work! x'D
First, let me say that I truly adore this game. I've played through it entirely 3-4 times since I first played it years ago, and done a single route on its own many times. I've played many visual novels, but this one always manages to stand out as a favorite.
While the character art isn't perfect, the music, sound effects, and backgrounds more than make up for it. The attention to detail is amazing. I do wish the routes were longer,though. Time goes by so quickly in the game, it feels like we don't spend enough time with the love interests.
Concerning the story itself, I am a huge fan of the way it is played out. While the writing seemed a bit funny at certain spots, the overall idea and story line is wonderful. A completely new spin on a classic "thrown back in time" scenario. One thing I particularly like about the story is the difference in routes. Games with double the love interests than in this game sometimes have less diversity. Mitra and Rama have a few similarities, but their individual scenes are completely different. Reksa's route gives you a nice picture of what's happening on the other side, so that once you've played all the routes, you can clearly see the full story.
Overall, I can confidently recommend this game. The shorter playtime and number of love interests makes this a great starter visual novel, but seasoned players can enjoy it just the same! I eagerly await the release of Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle
Now, to answer the questions above.
- 1. Which guy did you like the most and why?
Reksa was no contest my favorite. I feel like his route was the most fleshed out, and given the most love. Plus, I'm a sucker for his type of character. Mitra is a close second, though. I personally was not a fan of Rama the character, but I loved his heartbreaking route, and I believe he had the best "Crystal Scene" .
- 2. Do you play a lot of otome/visual novels? What made you choose to play Nusantara?
- I have played a ton of visual novels and am always on the lookout for games made by the people rather than companies. I first played Nusantara many years ago when I was browsing these types of games. The story was an attention grabber for sure!
- 4. Do you have any other questions, comments or constructive criticism?
- See everything above :)
Hi, ticcitaylorr! Thanks for playing and remembering Nusantara for years! QuQ
I'm so happy to hear Winged Ones have a lasting impression on you --it's my first baby and we've come so far until we're finally able to release it on steam!
I agree that I still have many rooms to improve in the art department. If not for my proofreaders, my grammar also won't be as good ><
That's why I'm doing my best to progress step by step and polish my abilities little by little until, hopefully, I reach the big guns' high quality, like otomate for example. I just hope you'll have the patience to wait since my scriptwriting progress is really slow @@ please walk along with me by reading the weekly updates!
and wow, you think Winged Ones is a bit short? o.o then I think you'll like my 2nd project, Bermuda, it's twice as long if not more x'D
and yes, I'm quite picky regarsing music sfx/BGMs. They play a big part in breathing life into my story after all -^.^-
1. I see Reksa is still as popular as ever! I'm so proud of this boy of mine >\\\< thanks again and congrats on finishing all the routes!
2. aww thank you! I was a bit worried when I first started--because the story and the cultures I'm introducing are unusual--but I'm glad that I took that risk now ^///^
Bermuda is another risky choice I made by combining west and east elements. In the future, after you've played it, please tell me your thoughts! ><
Nice to meet you and hope to see you again!
I can already see the improvements in the character art for Bermuda triangle, and I am very excited! Please, take your time with the script writing. I am definitely following along with the updates! Absolutely wonderful to be shown progress so often. I will be sure to give you my thoughts when it is released! Until then, do your best!
Yes! Thanks again, ticcitaylorr!
Currently, I'm being hammered by my proofreaders :")) but I'll do my best and polish Bermuda until we're satisfied with it before delivering it to you!
The weekly update is the least I could do, seeing how I'm so slow >< I'm also happy if it means I can make you feel involved & reassured with the slowly but surely progress!
See you at tomorrow's update!
As a mythology buff I had a lot of fun playing something based on a culture's mythology I've never heard before. Thanks for this well-made game.
You're welcome, Wings1075! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and thank you for playing! ^.^-
I've got to say this is one of the most expressive VNs I've ever played (and boy I have played A LOT)? Not necessarily in the art itself, but how you chose to use them! In the one route I've played so far most of the CGs had one or two more frams, the portraits moved around a lot, and the liberal use of sound made the world come alive more strongly than other games of his genre. I was honestly enthralled the whole time playing, nice work!
Hi GaHoolianGirl! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it!
My scriptwriting is arduous, but I love breathing life into it through sounds, BGMs, and simple animations ^.^-
Good luck completing all the routes and thanks again for dropping me this warm comment >\\\< *hugs
Hopefully, I'll see you again when my 2nd game, Bermuda, is completed!
3 route really good and really different.
I have to say, I thought this was great, while I have only played one of the routes(Mitra), my heart is already filled with joy and aching for more, so I want to say thank you for creating this great visual novel, and thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to explore this world and make my fantasy go wild with possible stories and scenarios. Truly an amazing piece of work.
You're welcome, casinocas!
I feel great and flattered to know people are still playing Winged Ones >///<
so please, enjoy yourself thoroughly and I hope you have a great time!
I'll do my best to keep improving myself and make more VNs in the future!
See you around,
I'm cRyInGGG... Not actually but my heart is.
I played all three routes, but Rama's route just didn't sit right with me. Mitra was adorable, and his route was very innocent. (In my opinion) Reksa's route... was so good! Absolutely my favorite, and I'm in love with their relationship. I only wish I could play to see she and Reksa get married :(
Tamara is one of the best protagonists I've ever had the pleasure of playing as. She's hilarious, and strong. I feel like you don't see that enough in female main characters I love the humor in this game. There was romance, but in my opinion, more spice would've been fun. However, I can see why there wasn't. Different strokes for different folks I guess :)
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to playing your next game!
Aww *hands a box of tissues to you
Thank you for playing and for boarding on my ship, whiteAugust007! QuQ Congratulations on finishing all the routes!
I understand too well about how you feel >< Rama's route is either good or not your cup your tea--a character with a complicated background is hard to flesh out but I'll do my best and keep trying to become a better creator and author! >:)
I see that Reksa is still our number 1 boy! So proud of him! And glad to hear you like Tamara and Mitra too <3
I always want to make people smile when they read my stories, so you'll always see humor in my VNs x'D
I also look forward to hear your thoughts when Bermuda is completed! Until then, I hope you don't mind walking with me and read the weekly updates until we reach the goal line! >\\\<
I just finished the game and what a ride! I don't often write reviews on games but I felt I had to after this one. First I loved Tamara from the start, she was a nice change from the typical otome mc, some of her lines had me laughing so hard (well not only hers, a lot of the game made me lol so hard:) She became one of my favourite character to play as very fast, she did a lot of things I wish other main characters would. I also really liked the handling of her past in Mitra's route, I won't give away anything but that made me smile:)
1. Oh man, this is a tough choice as I greatly enjoyed all three routes and it's not all that often I play a game and enjoy all guys as well as their stories. But for me Reksa won out followed closely by Mitra. Reksa was first of all an interesting change since we got to see the differences beteen the komodos and the avians more but his character growth and interactions with Tamara won me over. Tamara's past isn't really mentioned in his route though which is one downside since I really liked the handling of it in Mitra's. And we also got to see more of Purba in his route which is great because I enjoyed his character a lot:)
2. I do play quite a lot of visual novels, no matter the genre, maybe because I love reading so much:) I do mostly enjoy vn's with a plot that would keep me interested even without the romance and rarely play just fluff otome games, although I have a few exceptions. I saw the thumbnail for Nusantara and became interested as it seemed fantasy oriented and when I read about it the cultural and mythological inclusion sold it for me. Any games with historical/mythological themes will catch my attention since those are big interests for me. So I loved the inclusions of that as well as the encyclopedia with real life info, and the animals the guys were based on were also a very nice addition:)
3. If I had to choose then it would be the story, the humor and the characters, the writing was on point and the grammar errors were not very noticable. The dialogue and characters were all very well done, Tamara was strong and fun to play as, I loved that the side characters were so fleshed out and I especially fell for Asih and Yuda, they were just adorable together:) The fact that the plot took place over almost half a year was also a plus, it made the romance feel more real and natural and is a thing that isn't too common in otome games. The darker themes was also a plus and you handled all of them well in my opinion, it's something I'd like in more games.
4. Keep up the good work, this was an awesome game and I will play Bermuda Triangle for sure after this gem!
Thanks for coming by and dropping me a review! I just woke up and this put a smile on my face the first thing in the morning x'D
I'm really glad you love Tamara! She's my first heroine and some of her lines aren't planned >< really, my characters tend to 'rebel' my original plot lines and create a new route for themselves :'))
1. Congrats on finishing all the routes! And yes, while Reksa's route has more content, Tamara's past didn't revealed here. I like to think Reksa occupied Tamara's mind so much, she didn't have time to think about her past x'D
2. High five! Reading is as natural as breathing for me x'D there's not a day I spent without reading light novel/fanfiction, so we're on the same boat! I also really like Fantasy, which is probably because Inuyasha and HunterxHunter were my childhood favorite TV shows :'3 --actually, still are and followed by Narnia, Harry Potter, and Game of Thrones.
So... yup, a lot of fantasy content in my games x'D
3. Thank you! I still have a lot to learn in the writing department though ><
The grammar errors are much worse before. It's only thanks to my proofreaders that Winged Ones reached this state QuQ
And lol, glad to hear our sense of humor is the same! I always strive to make fun and interesting scenes, especially for the fillers since I don't want you to get bored halfway >< it's a big concern for me so I always polished and polished until I'm satisfied with them--I usually don't stop polishing until I get into programming and see if they're good when applied or not.
4. I will! I'll do my best and continue improving so I can make more VNs--preferably all my life ^///^
Bermuda still has quite a way to go, but I hope you're willing to wait and walk with me while reading the weekly updates ><;
Thanks again for the support!
1. That must be it, Reksa was very good at being distracting xD But it was a nice variation as well, in a way she dealt with it on her own/with a distraction.
2. That brings back memories, Inu Yasha was the series that got me in to manga/anime and is still a favourite of mine as well :D Fantasy is something you can't get in real life which is why I prefer it to strictly real life settings, why limit yourself to logic when magic is way more interesting:)
3. I can understand that, whenever I write something I go over it so many times until I'm happy with it and then a few more times:) I was a bit curious when it came to the names of the characters though, were they chosen on random or do they have any meanings? It's always something I'm interested in along with cultural stuff.
Don't worry, take the time it needs with Bermuda Triangle, no matter if the game is from an indie developer or a large company I'd rather it takes a bit longer to finish so the game can be as good as it can be instead of being rushed out. I just finished the demo and it was very good, I'll probably get together a review on that as well later when I've explored more of the options, but I really liked Maya and all the guys so far as well as all the references:)
Purba really intrigues me! Wish there was a way to explore his character more. I wanted to learn more about him, his past and his character and what ultimately led him to his power hunger and genocide.
Thanks for playing and glad to see you like Purba! x'D
His past is briefly explained in Reksa's route, but yeah, I didn't explain them in great detail ><
I really, really enjoy this! I haven't finished yet (I'm doing Reksa's route currently) but I am very sad about it ending. It's hard to come by a really good VN such as this one! Though I'm definitely going to be here for your future work! Do you think you will make anything else about these particular characters?
1. Reksa; He's not a big, muscly man and kind of resembles the kind of person that I would like to be (minus the extra aggression lol). Also, his character design is just cool!
2. I usually don't read otome, I'm a otoge guy myself (obviously lol). I originally chose Nusantara because... well, bird boys..? Who doesn't love some Avian and Lizard cuties?
3. I think the writing is absolutely amazing. How you managed to create this story with the many different routes and outcomes is beyond me. The amoung of effort put into this is visible just from the minute I first started playing. One thing I did find a little off was the stars in the moon. When the moon is in crescent, there are no stars before it or behind it that are visible lol. Though that's a very minor detail.
4. :D so happy you're creating this kind of stuff! I'll be here to support you! ^W^
Hi, Hobi <3!
Thanks for stopping by and dropping me a review!
It's rare for a guy to read my VN, so I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed reading Winged Ones! I'm still busy with my second project, Bermuda, so I'll consider making an additional epilogue/short after-story after I'm done with it ^.^
1. Aww thanks! Reksa is one of the early reasons why I decided to try my luck in making VNs, so seeing him getting loved by so many people makes me happy ^///^
2. Lol, I guess we both agree that we need more novels with bird boys/girls? x'D
3. Thank you so much! It's only through so much polishing and my proofreaders, that I'm able to create this story Q_Q my proofreaders played a big part as I'm having trouble with grammar and unseen plotholes! They're amazing and I doubt Winged Ones will be this good without them ><
4. Aww thank you for the warm support! *hugs
I still have much to learn but I'll do my best to make more interesting stories for you to read! >:3
Stay tuned with my weekly updates!
loved it wish there was more ,after if that makes sense
The title make it sound like an Indonesian game, haven't downloaded it yet, and the characters' name sound so Indonesian
//Peace from Indonesia
Hi! I just finished this game today and I absolutely loved it-- that I had to make an account here just so I can share my thoughts. This game has been sitting on my pc files for a while now but didn't have the chance to play. I kind of regret not playing this sooner!! I didn't have internet yesterday so I thought 'eh, why not' and gave it a shot. I chose Rama first since I wasn't aware of the suggested route order (although after I was done with Rama's good end, I realized that I should've played Mitra first based on how things were going so I played him second, and Reksa last)
Anyway, I thought I wouldn't like Mitra at first (or his route in general) since he seemed like the 'perfect guy type' (and well he was-) but I absolutely loved his route, it was so much fun and sweet. I didn't expect that I will enjoy and love it as much as I did in the other routes. I laughed a lot! <3 It was an amazing ride.
Rama, I loved him the moment Tamara met him!! So I had to go through his route first, I thought. I read in one of your responses here that if you were to choose a 'true route', you'd choose Rama, and I'm glad you think so. He's definitely the one that needs "someone" the most. I love that boy so much-- I got shocked and sad when I found out what happens to him if you weren't going for his route :'c As I was playing Mitra and Reksa's route, I had the urge to finish their routes already so I can replay Rama's! lolol but after Reksa's route.. oh man. Reksa got me SHOOKT, his route was so good!! It's like, if I were to have a bias here, it'd be Rama and Reksa would be my bias wrecker!! HAHAHA The ending was so good. It's IMPOSSIBLE not to love Reksa, imo.
1) tl;dr I love Rama, his character in general makes me feel that I just want to give all the love and support to protect this precious boi
(or more like he'll protect me instead--)
2) Yes, I do. I'm a student so I try my best to find free visual novels here and there (but I still buy games when I can)
3) I think the best would be the story and overall theme. It's really interesting as I don't know much about different cultures, I like how they were based from actual animals and actual traditions. I liked that I recognized the fruits too (as we have it in the PH as well). The art, sprites, and colors fit the game's atmosphere for me. I don't know much about art but I'm sure you will improve even more in the future! I really love their expressions btw!
4) Will this ever have a sequel/special/story that talks about what happens after the game?
(probably not) And will Bermuda Triangle be a free game?
Thanks for the fun adventure! <3
I haven't played the bad endings yet as I'm scared how it'll turn out but I hope I get the courage when I decide to play it again!
Hi stardust! Congrats on getting all the happy endings and thank you for loving all my boys >\\\< also, thank you for giving my VN a chance and I'm really glad to hear you love it!
It's night over here and your comment just made my day brighter^///^ it's been a long time since Winged Ones is released so to see people still love my boys today means so much to me.
1. Thanks! I still have a lot to learn in grammar department, but I'll always do my best to improve and make good story!
2. Me too--honestly, we need more otome games/translated ones :'3
3. Yup, I agree! I still have lots of rooms for improvement >< Winged Ones had gone through 3 layers of proofreaders before it reached oday's level and if not for them, I'm sure people will comment about my grammar everywhere x'D as for art well, I'll do my best to reach the level of those big guns! >:D
The indonesian tradition was a gamble but I'm very happy to see you like it!
4. Hmm I'm afraid there won't be a sequel, but you can find fanfics in wattpad ^.^- one in particular is created by one of my proofreaders: "Nusantara: Taming a Dragon ( ReksaxOC)" or more mature ones like "Anak Manusiaku yang Manis (RamaxTamara)" >< the last one is created by a fan~
As for Bermuda, since the story length is almost triple Winged Ones, it will be commercial :'3 the normal price is $15 but you can still get an early bird package which is $10 if you click that big yellow paypal button on the game page~
Lastly, I also personally don't like to read bad ends, but I've been hearing good things about Winged Ones bad end~ one of them is also one of the best scenes I've ever written!
Thank you for visiting and dropping me this lovwly comment, Stardust! ^.^- I hope to see you around!
Thank you for the fanfic recommendations! <3 I did see some comments expressing their thoughts about grammar, I honestly didn't notice much grammar errors in the game so I didn't mention anything about it (or maybe I was reading too fast to notice). I have the urge to replay the game but I must resist-- the longer I miss it, the more I'll love it even more, haha~ Good luck with Bermuda Triangle! Fighting!
Again, thanks for the adventure~
hello! I've played this game years ago when it was a still a bit new and now I'm replaying it and I'm really still awed at how good this game is! It's been years and yet I'm still ABSOLUTELY in love with Rama. Honestly, I just made an account in here to tell you this because you really did a good job with the story and the characters and even the interactions are all amusing! I really like this game aaaaaAAAAAA it's the right amount of funny and yet tragic at the same time. It makes me FEEL things and gah!! It's so good.
Anyways, I'm really just here to tell you how wonderful Rama is. He's such a sad boy but I'm really glad he's found his own sunshine. Thank you for making him ans bringing him into my world. I really love him. I think about him A LOT and he's one of the main reasons why I'm replaying this game. I already know all the things that are going to happen but somehow it's still really fun to look back!
Great job!! Looking forward to your new work!! And I'll give you my support once I have the money!! 💖
Thank you so much Claradeso! It's morning and I saw your comment first thing in the morning >\\\< it made my day~
Thank you for loving Rama and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself thoroughly! Lord knows Rama needs more love and I'm always happy to have more people love him <3
I still have rooms for improvement so I'll definitely work hard in my 2nd project! Hopefully, I'll see you again then ^///^
Thanks again for coming by and see you around!
I really love this storyline. But I also love the soundtrack. I would pay decently for the soundtrack to this. Its really well done. I am looking forward to your second game. When I can I will absolutely donate.
Thanks for dropping by and telling me your thoughts, Risalseri!
I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed Winged Ones and looking forward to Bermuda!
And yes, I'm very lucky to have met amazing composers ^.^- I'll consider distributing the soundtrack as a DLC pack after I ask their permission~
Hello! I wanted to say that I really enjoyed this game! I'm so picky when it comes to VN and usually, I end up being frustrated by the main character but Tamara was definitely one of the best aspect of the game. More than once I ended up laughing at her antics and reactions. I also loved that you choose an universe that wasn't set in England/European-like country. It was such a nice change!
Concerning the routes, I loved each one of them but I have to say that Reksa was definitely something!
Thank you for bringing us such a nice, clever, funny - and much more - game!
Thanks for coming by and sending me this warm support! >///<
I'm very happy to hear you like Tamara and the Indonesian culture I've applied here! I see that Reksa is still the most popular bachelor out here x'D
Thanks again for dropping by and hope to see you again at Bermuda, my second game!
This was amazing!! You did a really good job with this game,definitely one of my favourite otome games^.^ I gotta say that every route was amazing and each one of them had different aspects that I enjoyed but the truth is that Reksa has won my heart >.< I really liked the way the relationship between him and the MC escalated,I just loved it in general. I can't wait to try your new game as well^_^ <3
Thamks for coming by and drop me this lovely comment, jimin_trash_here! ^.^-
Congrats on finishing the game and I'm really glad to hear you love all three routes! I see that Reksa is still the crowd's favorite x'D
My second game is still in progress, but I hope you'd be patient with me as I progress slowly but surely! Thank you for your support and see you around!