The Ren'Py version is finally here! Gods, I'm so excited! x'D
Also, Thank you for the 10k downloads! Here's the last bonus picture I promised <3 From here on, I'll focus on a new long-term project ;) see you again!
Genre: Otome Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Comedy
WARNINGS: swearing, blood, death, and a little psychological
Long ago, when the world was still young and humans have just learned how to write,
Legends of mythical beings traveled over the continents.
Mysteries about the existence of Dragons, Griffins, Unicorns, and many other myths were told in folklores and heritages.
Some even has human characteristics such as Centaurs, Lamias, Anubis, and Kinara Kinari.
But there was one legend.
Lost and much of it is forgotten.
For none now lived to remember it.
A legend about humans with wings and humans with skin tougher than steel.
How they prospered and how they vanished without a trace.
This is a story about...
How it all began from the gift of Blue Crystal
Both a blessing and a curse from the Goddess.
The Legend shall be unfolded by a human girl.
- 3 love interests
- 6 endings
- 20+ CGs
- Auto save, toggle, Mini encyclopedia
- Unfortunately, Nusantara won't have any mini games due to my lack of understanding in programming.
There's about 1-5% of changes in the characters dialogues, but the story/plot is the same with the Novelty version. I want to keep it as it is to remind me of my first baby :')
But sadly, there's no status function in this version so you can't check how much in love the bachelors are with Tamara xD
-The walkthrough is available in Lemmasoft xD *I'm not including it in this .rar files, since I think it will be more fun if you try to woo the guys yourself at first ;)
Walkthrough link: https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=36095
Questions for you:
There are also some question I'd like you to answer after playing this to improve my skills:
- Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
- What makes you consider to play this game?
- Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
- Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
- Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)
It's optional to answer those questions btw :'3
Now without further ado, ENJOY!